Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    This is a site the illegals have used for faxing. We can use it also.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=12129
    NO, DO NOT USE THAT.. Just sign up at numbers with a different Zipcode and email.

that one you suggested COULD BE just a front - meaning, you put in your "own" content, but it will send with "support" verbage. That is my take. I would not use their way of doing things..[/b]
    Good point BrightNail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Still working on it!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wondered about that also.

Did make a bunch of calls today all over, ran some more e-mails and faxes . I am bushed. Last night when I saw the Drudge report on yahoo news I was all confused.

Numbers USA got me all straightened out with the morning email, thank goodness.

I just wish someone here had taken the time to reply to my post about my confusion on what DoD bill was affected. Somehow I had lost whatever I had which referred to what....I was tired last night. That would have been very helpful and got me started earlier today.

I know we are all busy trying to defeat this thing, but I did make a legitmate request on information that I was confused on, it would have only taken a few minutes to straighten me out on it.

I guess next time when I'm in doubt I'll just wait until the next day with NumbersUSA

Will fill some voice mail this evening for the list of Senators from above.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    Just some info for those who don't know. NumbersUSA only lets you fax once then the item is removed from the action buffet. I have not yet figured out how to fax more than once. You can fax through Grassfire.org if you don't mind paying for your faxes. They finally jumped on this issue this morning. I use a site called RightMarch.com a lot. You can send faxes for free and over and over again if you wish. As of yesterday, there was no precomposed fax for the Dream Act but you can compose your own, it just takes more time.
    I am glad grassfire is on this.. they have HUGE amount of numbers..

so, hopefully between the big three,,,, alipac, numbersusa., grassfire we can get alot of call/faxes in...

I cannot understand these pandering filthy special interests politicians... this is heinous...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    This is a site the illegals have used for faxing. We can use it also.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=12129
    NO, DO NOT USE THAT.. Just sign up at numbers with a different Zipcode and email.

that one you suggested COULD BE just a front - meaning, you put in your "own" content, but it will send with "support" verbage. That is my take. I would not use their way of doing things..[/b]
    Good point BrightNail.
    This was posted on our AMNESTY RED ALERT! Call Now Oppose 'Bad' Dream Act! thread, on pages 4,5,6 by 3 different posters; but I do see your point.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Faxing and calling again

Michael Savage was blasting it on his show.... He called Sen. Durbin (Turbin Durbin)

Faxing and calling again

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    I wondered about that also.

Did make a bunch of calls today all over, ran some more e-mails and faxes . I am bushed. Last night when I saw the Drudge report on yahoo news I was all confused.

Numbers USA got me all straightened out with the morning email, thank goodness.

I just wish someone here had taken the time to reply to my post about my confusion on what DoD bill was affected. Somehow I had lost whatever I had which referred to what....I was tired last night. That would have been very helpful and got me started earlier today.

I know we are all busy trying to defeat this thing, but I did make a legitmate request on information that I was confused on, it would have only taken a few minutes to straighten me out on it.

I guess next time when I'm in doubt I'll just wait until the next day with NumbersUSA
    Sorry no one answered you. I didn't see your post. I've had that happen to but most of the time I get an answer. Don't give up on us. I'm assuming now you understand that the amendment is being sneaked into the Department of Defense bill.

Oh yeah GoGo.

I've been working on that since last Friday, with faxes, the emails, letters and calls. I was just confused last night after a full day Monday doing the same things all over again. I think I have hit at least 50+% of the senators with calls. Really time consuming. I will try to get the last of them tomorrow morning. I blasted again today after the Numbers USA email. I also used the CAPS site for email, faxes and sent another few letters.

That's a site to use if you want to send your own letters, emails and faxes. They also have "standard" issue stuff you can personalize too, but you send pretty much as many as you like. I haven't hit a limit there yet, like NUMBERS USA.

My split line at home seems to mess the pc up so I don't add a phone to the splitter that separates the dsl from the phone line. otherwise I would use my own fax.

Anyhow still on it and will be tomorrow. We have to defeat this. I am so mad at my senators and disgusted with the democratic party. A Hispanic Task Force? Give me a break, what about all the other immigrants voices? I guess they lump anyone non-hispanic as not deserving of "special" task forces to ensure their concerns are addressed and taken care of. Glad I got to Menendez site, it was illuminating to say the least. Him and Salazar head the task force for the dems.

What a bunch of traitors to citizens these guys are. They are doing their level best to sweep us under the rug.

I'm still working on emails tonight. If my battery gets charged, I'll make some calls, too.

W, I was in the DMV today to renew my license. Let them know about the new licenses that are coming. They all said, "no way."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast