Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too little too late.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    There is still a lot of work to be done in NJ. This policy won't affect illegal aliens who are not charged with a felony.
    True. If they were serious, this policy would affect all illegals, even if the only crime they have committed is being here illegally. I think the only reason that NJ is doing this, is so they can say they are "getting tough". King Corzine and King Booker can get on the t.v. act like they are doing something. The sad thing is, I think a majority of the people will fall for it. Afterall, they voted in King Corzine, didn't they?

working4change
    Afterall, they voted in King Corzine, didn't they?
    I really don't believe we had too much to choose from here! of course it seems we never do.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Afterall, they voted in King Corzine, didn't they?
    I really don't believe we had too much to choose from here! of course it seems we never do.
    No but considering all the garbage that came out on Corzine before the election, I would have voted for Mickey Mouse over him! And now he just continues to get away with more and more everyday.

I remember shortly after the shutdown and sales tax increase, his ratings dropped and no one would admit to voting for him. How did he get in then?

I condsider it like the illegal alien mess. A lot(not all because I know a lot of people from NJ are involved in this fight) but a lot of people are too busy too get involved. They don't think they can change anything or are too busy. He was never held accountable for the shutdown, Carla Katz, paying off the churches, etc. etc. etc.. It is just a shame. I was really hoping the people in NJ would be mad enough to take action.

The sad thing is, I believe if he runs again, he will get voted in again.

working4change
    but a lot of people are too busy too get involved. They don't think they can change anything or are too busy.

This is a common complaint all over the nation as far as I can see, however, I would agree that probably only about a third of the population here really cares who is illegal or legal. I hear it everyday and it makes me so angry. As we all know...we make time for what we really care about. Just trying to get people to go exercise their vote seems the biggest burden of life for so many.

Just for the record... I'm NO Corzine fan or Menendez or Lautenberg!

O'Reilly has really put the pressure on. He has called Mayor Booker's office repeatedly to get him to come on the show and answer questions and he won't do it.

Last night he talked about the Dani Countryman case and said he would have more on it tonight. That's if I understood him right, I was busy fixing dinner.

He's really hot on the NJ thing. I bet people in NJ are hot too. Maybe it took this to wake people up there or at least make those who feel like we do brave enough to speak out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    but a lot of people are too busy too get involved. They don't think they can change anything or are too busy.

This is a common complaint all over the nation as far as I can see, however, I would agree that probably only about a third of the population here really cares who is illegal or legal. I hear it everyday and it makes me so angry. As we all know...we make time for what we really care about. Just trying to get people to go exercise their vote seems the biggest burden of life for so many.

Just for the record... I'm NO Corzine fan or Menendez or Lautenberg!
    Oh I totally agree that people all over the US don't get involved. I am sorry- I just get so passionate about NJ because it used to be such a great safe place to live and it is now overrun by illegals. I am so glad that there are people like you who get involved. Every day I hold out hope we can get NJ back.

I have a question about this. I am not the best person when it comes to legaleeze so forgive me if this is obvious to others.

Newark is a sanctuary city. They ignore federal immigration laws without penalty.

New Jersey now is instituting this above-mentioned policy. Newark is still a sanctuary city. What is to stop Newark from ignoring this new state policy?- I mean other than public outcry.

Just curious?

I understand O'Reilly is going to address the sanctuary city issue tonight on his program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm
    it often takes a tragedy before people realize there is a problem. New Jersey experienced an unthinkable tragedy and now, they are starting to wake up.
    How many tragedies have it taken?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast