Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I don't get is why the illegals who haven't committed serious crimes are let off the hook. For all we know they could be felons who are just laying low. I think it's a sad situation when a country doesn't have the right to ask who's living there. In other words what they are saying is that although you're illegal. if you keep your nose clean we won't deport you. Somehow, that doesn't match up with our immigration laws.

I will say though, I think we're going to find out that there are alot more illegal alien criminals here than we realize.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I understand O'Reilly is going to address the sanctuary city issue tonight on his program.
    again, he has done this all week.
    good for him for staying on top of it
    but please, OReilly, after last nite. NO MORE GERALDO

I thought Geraldo was on Hannity last night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's hope for a better New Jersey now that they have put this into law.

We will have to wait and see. The criminal aliens will probably move to another state. I wish the entire U.S .would follow this law and start cleaning house!

NO MORE CRIMES AGAINST OUR CITIZENS!!

JAK
    I wonder if a "BLITZ" action of phone calls, I mean a "big one" like we had when we shut the phone system down at the capital... to the MAIN STREAM MEDIA would work DEMANDING that they bring the illegal alien crime against US CITIZENS to the light of day and giving it the media attention it deserves would work?

It could help WAKE MORE AMERICANS UP TO THIS DISGUSTING REALITY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123