Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then, why do they always CALL themselves a race? It's LaRaza which means "the race" - it's hispanic "rights" (even if they're illegal), it's speak Spanish or else, it's keeping the hispanic culture, bladdy blah blah - "I'm hispanic and I deserve rights even if I did jump over the border".

They ARE a race, according to themselves. If that's the case, everything should put them in a separate category, because apparently, that's what they want.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Then, why do they always CALL themselves a race? It's LaRaza which means "the race" - it's hispanic "rights" (even if they're illegal), it's speak Spanish or else, it's keeping the hispanic culture, bladdy blah blah - "I'm hispanic and I deserve rights even if I did jump over the border".

They ARE a race, according to themselves. If that's the case, everything should put them in a separate category, because apparently, that's what they want.
    The race to destroy America? Again "the race" sounds like they want to be supreme being or something? Arrogant if you ask me! And claiming land that "was" theres hundreds of years ago! They are to stupid to realize that they are mostly decedents of the Spanish, who conquered them and enslaved and slain them!!! We will ship you to Spain and you can ask them for work and social programs and see if they give them to you!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

You forgot affirmative action and preferential hiring practices. Bilingual education too and special spanish only libraries (bibliotecas) funded at taxpayer expense (at least in Long Beach, CA).

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Oh yeah, but if they want free tuition, they list themselves as hispanic.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Case and point :

http://pubsrv.deljis.delaware.gov/Wante ... fault.aspx

Use any common "hispanic" last name to seach and, with very few exceptions, all are categorized as "W" (white)

xenophobia

Has anyone here ever done research on history? The roaring twenties and the xenophobic era? just a thought

When was the xenophobic era??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: xenophobia

Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker7
    Has anyone here ever done research on history? The roaring twenties and the xenophobic era? just a thought
    Who cares about the past. We are dealing with the present. You deal with the twenties and I will deal with today.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

What it is is a load of crap, I don't know who they think they are fooling, Hispanic is a race and we all know who they are refering to. They need to get it right in the crime statistic's. There also should be a catigory for illegal hispanic's they should be separated from legal citizens, other wise it makes our citizens look bad.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Interesting. They are not classifed as a race? Yet, they are represented by a group that calls itself "The Race"

Our government has planned this garbage a LONG time.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I live in this area of Florida.News cast in the past would refer to criminals as "Hispanic" now they don't.It seemed to change about six mths ago and I wondered then if La Raza or other groups maybe censored our news cast.

Now the only way we know is by name or by photo on the news.A HUGH amount of crime here is by Hispanics.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast