Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hopefully someone will start Swift boating the pro open border candidates. It needs to be done now, to weed out the traitors be for it's to late...

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Hopefully someone will start Swift boating the pro open border candidates. It needs to be done now, to weed out the traitors be for it's to late...
    I agree. What's curious to me is that Obama has been the least exposed. I would guess that's media guile in force.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I agree. What's curious to me is that Obama has been the least exposed. I would guess that's media guile in force.
    he's black - thats why the media wont be fair in their examination of him.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Or a person of half color. It's interesting how people of mixed(black/white) racial origin possessing a dark complexion are typically identified as black. You might be right, but I'm not convinced the kid glove treatment is solely due to his being "black". Perhaps the media is just in love with the idea of a young, radical lefty who can foment the cultural upheaval in the US that they so crave. The addition of color could just be the icing on the cake.

Or a person of half color. It's interesting how people of mixed(black/white) racial origin possessing a dark complexion are typically identified as black. You might be right, but I'm not convinced the kid glove treatment is solely due to his being "black". Perhaps the media is just in love with the idea of a young, radical lefty who can foment the cultural upheaval in the US that they so crave. The addition of color could just be the icing on the cake.
    Also, he really does not have much of a record to dig through because he simply has not done much of anything up until now. He is the ultimate candidate. You cannot criticize andy decisions he has made because he hasn't made any.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Also, he really does not have much of a record to dig through because he simply has not done much of anything up until now. He is the ultimate candidate. You cannot criticize andy decisions he has made because he hasn't made any.
    Actually he has

He has been full tilt for amnesty for illegal aliens

That alone will be enough to ding him good

Why doesn't Obama state what positions he stands for? His speeches relating himself to JFK and MLK are rediculous. Those young people whom he is supposedly inspiring hasn't been through life's knocks yet, so how would they even know how to compare which candidate will make a good President. The media is hyping up Obama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12