Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A farewell message to BadThingsMan.

I think he will get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vWPNlzRpU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm still fairly new to computers and forums, in fact I only bother to read one other than ALIPAC.
    The way I see it William and whoever else went to a lot of work spending their own time and money to set this site up so I can come in and have my say. however I did not spend one dime to help set it up.
    I would equate this to my own home, I will allow anybody to come into my home as long as they follow my rules, you do not come into my home and do anything you want to. I am not denying you any of your freedoms I am just saying you do not do certain things in my home. I have my reasons for my rules and if you do not like them don't come in.
    William and the others have every right to make the rules of this forum and if I don't like them I am free to go elsewhere as well.
    This is not censorship it is respecting the home and work of others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Mountaindog.

The rules of ALIPAC have been created by those that have used our boards over the last two years. The rules have been weighed and discussed many times.

W

I would equate this to my own home, I will allow anybody to come into my home as long as they follow my rules, you do not come into my home and do anything you want to. I am not denying you any of your freedoms I am just saying you do not do certain things in my home. I have my reasons for my rules and if you do not like them don't come in.
    William and the others have every right to make the rules of this forum and if I don't like them I am free to go elsewhere as well.
    Worth saying again. That's how I see it. I am an appreciative subordinate in this organization.
    and if I don't like them I am free to go elsewhere as well.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm still fairly new to computers and forums, in fact I only bother to read one other than ALIPAC.
    The way I see it William and whoever else went to a lot of work spending their own time and money to set this site up so I can come in and have my say. however I did not spend one dime to help set it up.
    MountainDog,

You've said it well! If we didn't create the group, house or whatever and didn't spend our resources and time building it up, then if we don't like it we can leave, or if we do like it, then we can work around it.

The "hit the door if you don't like us" mentality is not inspiring. Especially not among those who have given hours in volunteer time as well as money. Point of hitting the door well taken and noted here.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

If I use profanity and vulgar language at my job - I will lose it and I can get sued .
    And even without these considerations - this kind of language is considered a low life language which only certain people are using in their everyday life .
    This board is a working board - people come here to unite to be able to pursue the same goal - to preserve America .
    To me - William is a better representative of America than Badthingsman .
    The only way someone can influence me is by using the direct experience - not words .

-William is working everyday on the project , which is quite dangerous . His name , face and actions are open to everyone who wants to know him .
    He is expressing in public / radio , media , TV etc / our opinion , doing an excellent job in attracting attention to this topic which was hidden for years , doing research , inspiring people , being firm and considerate to the feelings of others .

Badthingsman - if you have guts , patience and intelligence to do a tiny portion of what William is doing everyday - you are welcome to try .

I will come to your board , follow your rules , support you and contribute my money if I feel like it ..............but I cannot consider an insulting , vulgar and derogatory speech as a part of normal communication .
    Create something positive and people will join you .
    But when you have nothing else to offer besides insulting someone who is more successful than you - I will call it jealousy .
    Regarding ..........a " William clone " - I am far from being someone's clone .
    I believe in team work and my motto is - if you cannot say or do something positive , then do not harm what is already good
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Badthingsman - if you have guts , patience and intelligence to do a tiny portion of what William is doing everyday - you are welcome to try .
    Find an existing culture that works, infiltrate it, give it nothing, and begin work from within to make it your own. Sound familiar? Like anybody we know?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123