Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I liked is how J.D. summed up IAs........."A culture of criminality". It came after he listed only a few of the very long list of crimes IAs are guilty of.

No truer words could ever be spoken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Imagine. The mother learned this news while serving our country in Iraq. The father hears a shot and rushes outside to find his son laying on the ground.

I saw an interview with their parents and their grief is very raw and real. They promised their son that they would sacrifice everything to get him through this -to college. He was so close...

So the mayor puts a plaque on a tree in front of their house?? Did he have the guts to meet with them? Would Geraldo meet with these parents and tell them open borders are okay? That they are only here to work?

As a parent this story really breaks my heart. One death is too many Geraldo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    The video link works ok for me too.

Try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCqAEoh2wI
    Gogo, this link works!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    JD is a good man. We need more like him sitting in our government!!

I am glad he gave it to "open border crowd member" Geraldo!!! He deserves it!!! If we all went to his house and just walked in and made ourselves at home expecting him to "pay the bill" he would be calling the police immediately!!! He applies double standards when it comes to illegal aliens!!! Don't like the creep and never will!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Does anyone remember when Geraldo had a TV show that was like Jerry Springer's? His nose was broken on one of his shows by some KKK or White Supermacy group. He was a low-life then and still is.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/journ ... do-rivera/

I wish that Terry Anderson would provide the link to the recording he has by Geraldo, so that we could spread it far through the internet. Everyone would then be able to hear his racist statements!!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Imagine. The mother learned this news while serving our country in Iraq. The father hears a shot and rushes outside to find his son laying on the ground.

I saw an interview with their parents and their grief is very raw and real. They promised their son that they would sacrifice everything to get him through this -to college. He was so close...

So the mayor puts a plaque on a tree in front of their house?? Did he have the guts to meet with them? Would Geraldo meet with these parents and tell them open borders are okay? That they are only here to work?

As a parent this story really breaks my heart. One death is too many Geraldo.
    My heart aches/breaks for the parents. Was he their only child??

Try this link:

Thanks for posting this Skippy.

J.D. Hayworth is RIGHT ON in everything he says. "WE HAVE TO STOP TREATING THIS LIKE A POLITICAL PROBLEM AND TREAT IT AS AN INVASION."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

Try this link:

Gogo, this link works!
    Thanks that did work.

April
    Well said, JD Hayworth !!! Thanks for posting!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast