Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OReilly touched on this story as well, after the first commercial break

JD really needs to continue his political career. After AZ passed all those laws regarding ILLEGAL ALIENS (that's what they are), you'd think that he could be re-elected..of course, the CFR probably had a hand in his unsucessful run for re-election..just like they made damn sure that Duncan Hunter didn't get any exposure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow that was great...what a shame they voted him out...big mistake!!

My prayers go out to the family
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll have to watch the video tomorrow at work. Only have slow dial up here at home

I've always liked JD Hayworth. He tells it like it is - and his book "Whatever It Takes" is recommended reading.

Wonder if he would move to North Carolina and run against Brad Miller???

It's great to see J.D. again! We need him back in Congress!!!

Here in L.A., we wake up to the morning news every single day with a "gang shooting"! This one, however, was particularly tragic...the mother in Iraq, the son almost off to a football scholarship at an Ivy League college...and AN ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUMBAG WITH A VIOLENT HISTORY OF CRIME IS RELEASED FROM PRISON ONE DAY BEFORE HE MURDERS JAMIEL!

Bill O'Reilly was outraged last nite...absolutely raging! He said that he called Villaraigosa, but the coward did not return his call. O'Reilly was shocked that Angelenos were not marching in the streets and confronting Villaraigosa! He cannot understand the apathy of our citizens in L.A.

Tom Fenton, President of Judicial Watch, was on the Doug McIntyre show this a.m. and said that their lawsuit against the City of L.A. and Special Order 40 is expected to go forth at the end of June!!! This is GREAT news!

Hopefully, this tragedy will be the turning point in reversing Special Order 40 and deporting the criminal domestic terrorists from our city! There is no excuse for allowing them to live on our soil!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    It's great to see J.D. again! We need him back in Congress!!!

Here in L.A., we wake up to the morning news every single day with a "gang shooting"! This one, however, was particularly tragic...the mother in Iraq, the son almost off to a football scholarship at an Ivy League college...and AN ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUMBAG WITH A VIOLENT HISTORY OF CRIME IS RELEASED FROM PRISON ONE DAY BEFORE HE MURDERS JAMIEL!

Bill O'Reilly was outraged last nite...absolutely raging! He said that he called Villaraigosa, but the coward did not return his call. O'Reilly was shocked that Angelenos were not marching in the streets and confronting Villaraigosa! He cannot understand the apathy of our citizens in L.A.

Tom Fenton, President of Judicial Watch, was on the Doug McIntyre show this a.m. and said that their lawsuit against the City of L.A. and Special Order 40 is expected to go forth at the end of June!!! This is GREAT news!

Hopefully, this tragedy will be the turning point in reversing Special Order 40 and deporting the criminal domestic terrorists from our city! There is no excuse for allowing them to live on our soil!

Wasn't he angry. I wrote to him and said, "yes people need to get angry like you and me Bill." I told him we left S. CA because how bad its gotten.

I didn't know about the lawsuit. What is the lawsuit, can you fill me in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo....here's a link to the Judicial Watch lawsuit...it's been almost 2 years since filing, but Tom Fitton said today that it should be going forth at the end of June.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16295

Court Rules Against LAPD: Special Order 40 Lawsuit to Move Forward
    by Tom Fitton

Posted: 08/03/2006

A significant victory was won last week by Judicial Watch in its campaign to stop local law enforcement agencies from undermining federal immigration laws.

California Superior Court Judge Rolf M. Treu ruled against the Los Angeles Police Department in its attempt to halt Judicial Watch's lawsuit challenging Special Order 40, a policy that prohibits police officers from inquiring about an individual's immigration status and reportedly restricts police officers from fully cooperating with federal immigration officials.

Here's what the Judge Treu had to say about the LAPD's “demurrâ€

If this lawsuit goes through and it is successful, can't it be used as a precedent to other cases and other states? Seems to me that this could be a landmark case in the fight against illegal immigration and the state and federal governments refusal to enforce the laws.

Where am I going wrong?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    If this lawsuit goes through and it is successful, can't it be used as a precedent to other cases and other states? Seems to me that this could be a landmark case in the fight against illegal immigration and the state and federal governments refusal to enforce the laws.

Where am I going wrong?
    A sort of similar suit was filed by Judicial Watch in Phoenix----and they won, as it has changed the sanctuary policies in Phoenix.

However, is it not being used as a precedent throughout the country.

Dolly, I wonder why this wouldn't set a precedent? Many states have the same problem,ie; not enforcing the law. I don't see much difference and why there couldn't be a groundswell of these kind of lawsuits?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast