Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Dolly, I wonder why this wouldn't set a precedent? Many states have the same problem,ie; not enforcing the law. I don't see much difference and why there couldn't be a groundswell of these kind of lawsuits?
    I am on your side!!! I agree with you that the Phoenix ruling should definitely be used as an example-----but I don't know if a judge will automatically rule the same way just because of how Phoenix turned out.

Probably any other issue the judge would-----but we all know that it is like pulling teeth to get some of these judges to enforce laws against illegals.

That is why it would be great if the SAVE ACT passed----as it prevents sanctuary cities/states, states from giving illegals drivers' licenses, goes after employers, etc.

You guys should check out JD's book, Whatever it Takes, very good and eye-opening. The murderer is a member of the 18th street gang. LA's #1 Mexican gang, and it is primarily illegal immigrants. They are one of the bloodiest in LA history, second only to MS-13. They are the Mexican Mafia's muscle on the streets on Los Angeles.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    You guys should check out JD's book, Whatever it Takes, very good and eye-opening. The murderer is a member of the 18th street gang. LA's #1 Mexican gang, and it is primarily illegal immigrants. They are one of the bloodiest in LA history, second only to MS-13. They are the Mexican Mafia's muscle on the streets on Los Angeles.
    Tom Tancredo's book is excellent as well!!! "In Mortal Danger".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234