Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That one question about 9-11 truthers was just absurd. The moderator essentially wanted Paul to "accept their rhetoric," or refuse their support. Gimme a break, politicians are not accountable for all of the views of every one of their supporters, and asking a politician to relinquish support is just insane. The mod kept pressing Paul to refuse their support, but he handled it well. Also, when they showed the "lively" more comical parts of the debate, most included RP. I may not like Paul (as many of you know), but I HATE Fox News.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, you're welcome StokeyBob. I sat one entire evening and watched all the videos. It sure lets you get to know the man.
    I read a book of his, A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship (Paperback)
    by Ron Paul

The book is mainly a compilation of the speeches he has made before congress over several decades. A lot of it is repetitive as he tries to get everyone to uphold the Constitution. The thing it does do very well is make it very clear just how rock solid Ron Paul is on the United States Constitution, the rule of law, and the principles of our Founding Fathers.

Not only do these things show what kind of man he is, they remind us of the blueprint we have had for this country and the need to get back to basics.

We need to get back to them and stick with them long after Ron Paul, or me, or you are active in politics. His politics aren't just a Ron Paul thing, they are a United States of America thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234