Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox demands "ERASE THE BORDER!!"

If anyone wants to see the entire game plan by Mexico, aided and abetted by our treasonous, back-stabbing president, go to the link below. They are planning to reduce our incomes to be comparable to Mexico's and from what I'm seeing all around me, it's happening:

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/moonb ... index.html

full text of link ...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

"Erase the Border," Says Mexican President

Last night, while reading The Commanding Heights: The Battle for the World Economy by Daniel Yergin and Joseph Stanislaw, I stumbled upon this jaw-dropper on page 266. The authors quote Mexican President Vicente Fox as follows:

"Now we want to go further. I'm talking about a NAFTA plus. A NAFTA that takes us to a further integration. In the long term, what we are looking for is convergence of our two economies. Convergence on the basic fundamental variables of the economy. Convergence on the income of people. Convergence on salaries. Of course this is a ten-, twenty-year program. But when we reach that level, then we can just erase the border, open up the border for free flow of products, merchandise, capital, as well as people."

President Fox correctly notes that it would be impractical to "erase" the U.S.-Mexican border without first melding the two countries' economies. As long as Americans earn more money than Mexicans, the flow of people across the border will be overwhelmingly in a northward direction. That is why President Fox says that we must have a, "Convergence on the income of people. Convergence on salaries." Evidently, the plan is to raise Mexican salaries and lower American salaries until they meet somewhere in the middle. Then Mexicans will no longer have any compelling reason to come sneaking over the border en masse. We will be just as poor as they are.

It's plain to see how this arrangement would benefit Mexico, at least in the short run. But what do Americans have to gain by going along with this plan?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Yup--there it is in black and white. We are being shoved down a road where we will eventually become a step or less up from the Third World. We will bring their in their crime, corruption, poverty, pollution, non-drinkable water, and every other social ill that makes them what they are. For those of you who have not travelled in the Third World, you had better wake up and understand what this will mean to our quality of life, out "salaries"--everything.

I've been there, I've seen that...and I don't care to participate in their lifestyle.

What in the world would possess our leaders to even WANT to go there...??? There's NO advantage to them...lowering our salaries lowers their tax base. This makes NO sense.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

This has been their plan for a long, long time.

America has nothing to gain from this, just like all of the Fast Track trade deals that they pass or are trying to pass like CAFTA and FTAA.

Eliminate the middle class

This is what the merging of the two economies and countries will do.

America has nowhere to go but down.

Are we going to let them get away with it?

They can do this over my dead body. I will never live like they do in Mexico. I simply refuse.

Say No to the NWO!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I will never live like they do in Mexico. I simply refuse.
    I ditto that, dman. I've had the misfortune of living there for a year. I PROMISE you, no one in America would want us to become even remotely close to anything like Mexico!!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Until Mexico loses its corruption, and loses its political structure, NAFTA will NOT be good for the United States.

Mexico essentially has a one party system. But I am not Catholic, and I do not approve of the Catholic Church of Mexico. But in addition to that, Mexico has a population explosion that is caused because the Priests are active in keeping a woman off of birth control devices. Consequently, they have more children than they can deal with, and they must export them. Walla.. illegal aliens in the United States.

Last night, while reading The Commanding Heights: The Battle for the World Economy by Daniel Yergin and Joseph Stanislaw, I stumbled upon this jaw-dropper on page 266. The authors quote Mexican President Vicente Fox as follows:

"Now we want to go further. I'm talking about a NAFTA plus. A NAFTA that takes us to a further integration. In the long term, what we are looking for is convergence of our two economies. Convergence on the basic fundamental variables of the economy. Convergence on the income of people. Convergence on salaries. Of course this is a ten-, twenty-year program. But when we reach that level, then we can just erase the border, open up the border for free flow of products, merchandise, capital, as well as people."

This kind of decision is a national decision. It is not a Presidental decision and it should not be a Congressional Decision. Anyone looking at the polls knows that idea is not acceptable to the United States.

And again...

We need a National Refendum on Immigration. We need to get this out of range of the Mexican Checkbooks.

(OOPS!)

MOD= Please review the rules. Thanks
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast