Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think this countries on the brink of a nervous breakdown I'm afraid.
    Nah, most of this country is not even interested in what's going on...nor are they aware. We're the ones who are having a nervous breakdown b/c we have bothered to inform ourselves.

Unawareness and carelessness are the components that our opposition are counting on.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster
    Seeing as though my last post was edited, for perhaps advocating violence.... I'll phrase this carefully.

-n
    Check your private messaging.

I disagree with those who think this open borders thing is inevitable. I think our side is starting to win this thing. Bush and president Fox's plan to dissolve our border depends on stealth and a gradual process that your average dummy on the street doesn't notice. I think the Time magazine article opened the floodgates bigtime and Lou Dobbs helped keep the water flowing. I feel very heartened. People have no idea these things are going on. In fact, I work with a guy who is a flaming liberal type who blatantly dismissed my the facts I brought to him on illegal immigration--he seemed suspicious of me. I provided him with links to document every word and he sent me an e-mail today saying "I think I'm coming over to your side."

Giving people a link to stories about the hellish lives ranchers are suddenly living along the border is a great way to spread the word. Those rancher think nobody cares, but that's not true--people just have no idea its going on. They think illegal immigration means a van with four or five illegals crossing the border every month or two--they have no idea that THOUSANDS of Third Worlders are crosiing daily.

By the way, somewhere on John and Ken's audio archive site (The talkshow guys from LA), you can find an actual audiotape of CA bounced governor gray Davis talking wistfully about how one day very soon CA would just be "one glorious REGION with Mexico." I swear to God. Our politicians--many of them--are dropping hints about their agenda but it's flying over the top of most people's heads.

Tom Tancredo is talking about this agenda now and he says it's out in the open finally--and he says we can't even trust our own government anymore and I totally agree. President Fox is at least honest and you can deal with him. Our leaders are a lot more conniving.

BobC, I agree. People don't know. But more and more people are beginning to learn and it definitely is heartening.

EXCEPT: I don't think Fox is at all honest. I think he has his own agenda and tells Bush one thing while he plots another.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vincente Fox is the reason to oppose the In-State Tuition Bill in NC.

Vincente Fox was educated at Harvard University.

How nice for him.

Apparently this is where he learned the globalist theory of economics.

Fortunately, Harvard is a small college in a country with a Constitution and a One Man, One Vote environment.

So, it doesn't really what these "nuts" thought they could do while they sit around and "conspire", they all forgot about the Americans.

This will never fly here. The American People will never allow it.

We need to keep the pressure on both borders by the Minutemen.

We can not trust the government to do that.

Unless American Citizens are there, we'll just be paying the tab for a bunch of new people and expensive equipment and the traffic will resume into the country.

There is no doubt in my mind about this.

The massive flow of illegals is the key to convergence.

The flow has to be stopped immediately and illegals deported.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vincente Fox was educated at Harvard University.
    I guess he considers that a feather in his cap. But you know, there are a whole lot more people who DIDN'T go to Harvard in this country than there are those who did. You bet your boots the American people aren't going to sit back and let him ora nyone else take over everything we have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the entire interview:
    PBS

I won't post the entire piece but it's an eye opener, for sure. It gives you a better idea who Fox is referring to when he says "We".

VICENTE FOX: I looked at both the leaders, the reformers and I looked at the success stories of different countries. Ireland for instance -- a great success story. It's incredible what they've done in 15 years. Or you can take Spain or Portugal, or you can take a look at Taiwan or Korea, or in Latin America you can take a look at Chile. And we're picking up the elements that made those success stories possible. Education is one that is common to every success story. That is why we take education as our number one priority in Mexico.
    Yeah, they take education seriously all right. That is why all those migrant workers who sneak across the border are illiterate and so many Mexican kids are in US schools and colleges. The only thing they DON'T take seriously is PAYING for all that education!

EXACTLY!!! Vincente's taking our educational system and making it available to the people in his country. I'll bet he even puts the students that graduate from our colleges and universities in HIS performance numbers.

Vicente Fox is a "nut job".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123