Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    First, everybody needs to calm down, this fight is far from over
    Second , the publicity and outrage over this is quickly spreading accross all forms of Media and it will draw more support to our side, of course we need to put alot pressure on the house starting right now! Again its far from over.
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The FIGHT IS ON!!!

Go Get Em, RECIPROCITY

{yup, keep on going forward and STOP buying into their game of confusion}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    First, everybody needs to calm down, this fight is far from over
    Second , the publicity and outrage over this is quickly spreading accross all forms of Media and it will draw more support to our side, of course we need to put alot pressure on the house starting right now! Again its far from over.

I sure do hope you're right but I have a sinking feeling that no matter how many people we have supporting our side it won't matter, because we the people don't seem to matter one bit to the lawmakers who are in power right now.

I can't believe I voted for BUSH twice and thought he was a man of integrity. I can't wait til he gets out of office.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Hey Everyone!

There is very productive work going on right now on the BLITZ thread!

Put your frustration to good work!
    Check out the thread!
    Join in the fun!

We will be waiting to hear from you there!

YUP, this is a challenge!

His smirky, self-righteous, smarmy self was just on Fox praising the fact that a compromise was finally made that will treat people with "respect". I would like to go in front of him and say "respect this........

This is the biggest give away I've ever seen, Immediate legality. stuff it congress, NO amnesty.

please everyone on Alipac get involved now, go to discussion area and read the BLITZ post it will get you started, come on folks we need you!! leave posts and at least say you are working on it. We can do it together.

If you have never done it you will soon find out how easy it is, only fear is stopping you, come on all let us save our country!!

Fox news just said they are getting alot of angry e-mails
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Guys and Gals, This is the best thing that can happen was this announcement. This is on every radio and tv station across the US. Now is the time to have everyone you know to start calling, just flood the reps and it will go the other way. Lars Larson is on this hard in Portland Oregon, It will be on his national show as well.

Now is the best time to Call as I have been doing and let all the reps know. I could hardly get through. Now is the time to hammer hammer. Keep your chin up this is by no means a done deal. Now is the time to call your local radio stations, reps, news papers and scream no. Write fox news, CNN’s Lou. Make your phone and keyboard hum. Lets show them again the Americans are not going to stand for this.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

April
    Make your voices heard, while they can still make a difference!!! WE CAN DO THIS! DO it in any and all ways that you can! CALLS ARE BEST but if you want to do the emails and faxes, do them as well. Get out all that betrayal and anger! FIGHT ON! DO NOT GIVE UP! DO NOT GIVE IN!!!!

I expect the new bill to be dressed up some for the Republicans on our side. But Don't expect 'they' will ever be inforced. Most of the bill is likely a mix of 1348/1645 bills. We will see, Bush is a rat.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

MW
    Ronster wrote:

I will NEVER vote for another Republican ever again.
    That statement makes absolutely no sense. Most of our best friends are actually Republicans. Our Democrat friends in the U.S. Senate can be counted using less than 5 fingers. If we are able to stop this bill it will be because of Republicans, not Democrats.

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul are Republicans and they're fighting their collective butts off for us. How many Democrats are doing that?

Vote for the person, not the party. Just so happens that most of those who feel as we do are Republicans.

By the way, Ronster, it's that sort of thinking that lost us the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives. If we wouldn't have lost the House, the same thing that happened to S.2611 would almost be guaranteed with this new bill (now we have to sweat it out).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast