Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent this to the media outlets

TO: caffertyfile@cnn.com
    CC: me@glennbeck.com, cavuto @foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, loudobbs@cnn.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, joe@msnbc.com, speakout@foxnews.com, Tucker@MSNBC.COM

WHAT DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT?
    Stop asking politicians that question BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER REPRESENT US.
    Stop asking some self-appointed media expert who can't find their tush with both hands.

ASK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and they will tell you....It is simple to understand.

We want the law of the land enforced. The laws are already there....ENFORCE THEM.

We want the border secured NOW.
    Whatever it takes..no IF, AND or BUT about it.. SECURE THE BORDER

We don't want to TALK about it... We don't want to DEBATE it.

We already know the arguments against...
    We have heard every sob story and every attempt to use compassion as coercion and every form of emotional blackmail that could be devised. Enough already!
    We have heard every argument and excuse over and over again until we are sick to death of them.

Enough is enough.

No more words...STUFF EM. .. No more debate....STIFLE IT

The frustration, the anger, the outrage, and the patience of the American people is now at critical mass level and an eruption is imminent.

Every argument, every debate, every sympathetic excuse and every irritating display of so-called pundits shouting at one another while claiming to know what the American people want is just more fuel to the fire of our anger.
    Those experts do not have a clue, they are just irritating as hell.

This election will NOT follow the rules some political media pundit views as normal and predictable.

The world has changed and so have the people of America.
    WE TOOK OUR NOSE RINGS OUT...
    So the media and the politicians can lead and influence some other poor dumb animal around the barnyard.

This election will be like no other in the past because no matter who the political parties stick out there, no matter what the smirking pundits predict...

The people are going to decide this time around....
    Not a group or political party of arrogant politicians
    Not overpaid pundits with their heads up their nether regions.

THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DECIDE THIS TIME AROUND....

Well said Marge!

Bravo!

Now, make sure you take some of that passion and funnel it into phone calls and tear them a new one too while you are at it!
    Visit the Blitz thread for direction!

I love your passion!!!!!!!!

April
    Marge wrote:

This election will NOT follow the rules some political media pundit views as normal and predictable.

The world has changed and so have the people of America.
    WE TOOK OUR NOSE RINGS OUT...
    So the media and the politicians can lead and influence some other poor dumb animal around the barnyard.

This election will be like no other in the past because no matter who the political parties stick out there, no matter what the smirking pundits predict...

The people are going to decide this time around....
    Not a group or political party of arrogant politicians
    Not overpaid pundits with their heads up their nether regions.

THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DECIDE THIS TIME AROUND
    Absolutely and VERY WELL said!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Ronster wrote:

I will NEVER vote for another Republican ever again.
    That statement makes absolutely no sense. Most of our best friends are actually Republicans. Our Democrat friends in the U.S. Senate can be counted using less than 5 fingers. If we are able to stop this bill it will be because of Republicans, not Democrats.

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul are Republicans and they're fighting their collective butts off for us. How many Democrats are doing that?

Vote for the person, not the party. Just so happens that most of those who feel as we do are Republicans.

By the way, Ronster, it's that sort of thinking that lost us the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives. If we wouldn't have lost the House, the same thing that happened to S.2611 would almost be guaranteed with this new bill (now we have to sweat it out).
    The Republicans in the Senate have the ability to kill ANY AMNESTY bill that comes forward. Now if I understand the report I just read that means that the Republicans in the Senate are going to sell out the country. If that happens I WILL NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN EVER AGAIN. Now if by some miracle the Republicans in the House can stop this, then I will re-consider.

At the end of the day I am having a hard time telling the difference between Republicans and Democrats, and if the Pubs want to act like Democrats, then I might as well vote for a DemoNcrat.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    That statement makes absolutely no sense. Most of our best friends are actually Republicans. Our Democrat friends in the U.S. Senate can be counted using less than 5 fingers. If we are able to stop this bill it will be because of Republicans, not Democrats.
    MW, I remember not too long ago in frustration I said I would never support the Republican party again and you said basically the same thing to me. I didn't relent but I have to tell you, I think I was wrong, at least in part!

From making all of these calls, I have learned that it is only Republicans that are opposing it. Now, not nearly enough and I do think we still have to send a message to the party but rather then tossing the entire party into the garbage can as I once wanted to do, I think it would be better to do selective dumping!

At least with the Republicans we have a slim chance. With the Dems we have none.
    If there were a third legitimate option, I would probably go there but since there really isn't, I think I will continue to support the Republicans who deserve to be supported, get the ones out that don't and hope for the best next election.

I think we need to do some serious house cleaning when this is all said and done!

Don't forget to call the RNC and DNC party headquarters and tell them you are switching to the other party. Tell them you are not going to contribute to that party at the local level or national level. I have called the RNC as I am a member and told them I am switching to the constitution party.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I'm just trying to send an e-mail to that idiot Specter and I'm not able to. I guess there are thousands of others that want to do the same. It says the server is receiving many requests. Maybe this jerk will learn.
    I only pray that Pat Toomey will run again against this idiot. Toomey lost by 1.7% last time. This time the old goat will go down in flames.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Just announced on the Lars Larson show that this will cost 2.3 trillion dollars. This is going to be on Bill O'Reilly tonight as well. a guy from Center for Immigration Reform is going to be a guest. It is Heating up.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Caught a little of Sean Hannity on the radio and he's having a fit over this bill too so another loud voice of sanity out there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess these idiots didn't learn a thing after the Farmers Branch vote...simply amazing how they can even think about going against the will of the people, all i can do is shake my head in disbelief.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234