Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News 6:00 EST Tonight Chris Wallace

I just caught this on Fox News. I'm still on my first cup of coffee, but this is the gist of it, I believe. Apparently, Chris Wallace is having a special tonight about Obama and his questionable friends. He'll talk about William Ayers and the good Rev. Wright, to name a few. And I heard him say something about ACORN. Hm, maybe now we're going to see some real reporting instead of the Obama pampering that has been going on all this time. Is the free ride over for Obama? One can always have hope.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In her campaigns, Palin is openly talking about Obama's connection with terrorist William Ayers. I just saw a clip of it on Fox.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox is spending all day explaining how we got into this bailout mess in the first place, and they are pointing fingers and naming names.

Well, that was certainly a disappointment. They hardly said anything about this Ayers thing, and didn't mention anything about ACORN. Hm, makes you wonder if they were told not to air it. Yup, corporate America sure runs the media.

Okay, on now on Fox. Hannity & Colmes . . .Obama's radicalism.