Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.foxreno.com/news/16729835/detail.html#

Look for side bar labeled 'Related to Story', and then the video previewer underneath. Then, click the first link under the video preview to replay the story about Ramos and his history of un-detection in the Bay Area. It is "SAN FRANCISCO: Tara Moriarity Reports On SF Murder Suspect's Protection Under SF Immigration Shield Law".

Apparently, his IA status is confirmed and 'well documented' (sorry about the choice of words...)

Funny thing to all this is... this is reported via the Fox RENO.com website, not the Fox News outlet in San Francisco.... Hmmmmm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    http://www.foxreno.com/news/16729835/detail.html#

Look for side bar labeled 'Related to Story', and then the video previewer underneath. Then, click the first link under the video preview to replay the story about Ramos and his history of un-detection in the Bay Area. It is "SAN FRANCISCO: Tara Moriarity Reports On SF Murder Suspect's Protection Under SF Immigration Shield Law".

Apparently, his IA status is confirmed and 'well documented' (sorry about the choice of words...)

Funny thing to all this is... this is reported via the Fox RENO.com website, not the Fox News outlet in San Francisco.... Hmmmmm
    WOW fox reno has SEVEN videos on this

Hi jamesw62

Also, check out: http://www.ktvu.com/index.html

There is a lot of info about the subject matter - not all stations are carrying the story however...

I'll bet BillO talks about this on his show tonight as well. While he hasn't been the strongest advocate for our position on the issue, he has been pretty solid in dealing with criminal IAs (recall the famous O'Reilly-Rivera exchange on his show - it too, was about dealing with criminal IAs).

Glenn, Lou... Hope you guys are tuned in here also - the more the merrier.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    None of these stories mention immigration status or ICE involvement. Is there another story that can be copied into this thread that identifies the suspect as an illegal alien?
    The wife is telling everything so I imagine it will be stated in her story.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Hi jamesw62

There is a lot of info about the subject matter - not all stations are carrying the story however...

I'll bet BillO talks about this on his show tonight as well. While he hasn't been the strongest advocate for our position on the issue, he has been pretty solid in dealing with criminal IAs (recall the famous O'Reilly-Rivera exchange on his show - it too, was about dealing with criminal IAs).

I think Lou does much more, and also Beck...
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Hi jamesw62

Exactly. That's why I single BillO out for needing to do more

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Hi jamesw62

Exactly. That's why I single BillO out for needing to do more
    I'm an idiot sorry! LOL
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Megyn Kelly(from Fox) wants e-mails about crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities. She has a partial list of who they (the cities) all are. They are planning to follow up on all this because of the incident with the woman in SF.
    Thats great! I think Megyn Kelly is a lawyer so I trust she will follow through on all of these crimes caused by illegal aliens. Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly would make a great team working on these incidents.

I am so releaved that some reporters of the MSM are finally picking up on the problems associated with illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

None of these stories mention immigration status or ICE involvement. Is there another story that can be copied into this thread that identifies the suspect as an illegal alien?
    That's what's going to be difficult about alot of Sanctuary City crimes done by illegals because the papers rarely mention it.

The story is finally on the Fox web site!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387722,00.html
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast