Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both William and Michelle just did a nice job on Fox tying all this together!
    I'll bet that Lou Dobbs does an equally good job tonight.

I think Americans have had enough. Anyone living around mountains are not going to be thrilled about this. If illegals can do this, just think how easy it would be for the terrorists to do this. We need to lock down the borders and deport everyone and their anchor babies. If we need workers here then know where they are and deport them if one law is broken.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

They both did an excellent job and should get people thinking about it!!

Way to go both of you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ditto on the Kudos.
    Both did a very professional job!

To everyone: next week when the AgJob vote comes up, remember the anger you're feeling right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    OMG, Cayla, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan now!!!!!!!

What a high price to pay for California to get its act together regarding illegals. California is Ground Zero for illegals. Gosh, it's almost like a Sodom and Gomorah thing. (I know I spelt that wrong, but that story alwasy grossed me out so I avoided reading about it. )
    You only missed one r lolol Gomorrah.

That is what I am afraid of. All of it, marshal law and King George Forever. It very well could be a judgment.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    OMG, Cayla, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan now!!!!!!!

What a high price to pay for California to get its act together regarding illegals. California is Ground Zero for illegals. Gosh, it's almost like a Sodom and Gomorah thing. (I know I spelt that wrong, but that story alwasy grossed me out so I avoided reading about it. )
    You only missed one r lolol Gomorrah.

That is what I am afraid of. All of it, marshal law and King George Forever. It very well could be a judgment.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So it begins

Five people have been arrested for arson since wildfires broke out across Southern California this week, but none has been linked to any of the major blazes.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/california_w ... 4EjnQro0wB
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123