Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Broaden the appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    What I find interesting about the Tea Party movement is how both the Repubs and Dems are trying to spin it.

The GOP wants to co-op it, and will demonize any position Tea Partiers tatke that violates the GOP elitest position. Dems are busy trying to demonize it as a GOP establishment front of loony toon birthers, and trying to cover up the fact it is a grass roots movement.

In other words, it could be a real danger to the political/economic elite establishment which is a totally bipartisan institution.

The Tea Partiers should take note of the result in Mass. A lot of Americans, both Dem (and I am one), and Independants, have had it with both parties on a whole range of issues, like the deficit, out of control borrowing and spending, misplaced priorties, selling of the country to special interests and illegal immigration.

If the Tea Partiers break totally away from the GOP and its radical right ideology, and reglious social agenda, and become a true independant movement on the issues of fiscal responsiblity, and forcing government to be responsive to citizens only, it would see a ground swell of support among Dems and Indpendants. Then it would be a force to be reckoned with.
    The GOP RNC Michael Steele has taken a good position I think. He supports the Tea Party Movement and thinks it's great that people are standing up and making their voices heard. I haven't heard him or anyone else from the GOP/RNC say anything negative or anything that could be construed as trying to hone in on the movement.

People need to take care not to confuse anything that comes out of the mouth of Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum, Dick Armey, Glenn Beck, politicians or their family members as being the position of the GOP, the RNC, the Republican Party or most Republicans.

Most Republicans support the Tea Party Movement and the dissent it represents, even some even many of the platform issues. But what is so great and greatest of all is your courage to stand up and speak out demanding better days for America. We're not all going to agree on everything, but during this 2010 election process, a consensus will form, and on election day, we'll know what it is. Until then, we are in the exciting and wonderful Days of Dissent, thanks to the people of the Grassroots Tea Party Movement.

And you're so right, Bettybb, with the platform you just described for the Tea Party Movement, that will be a force that will save our country.

Keep Up The Great Work Tea Party Movement!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When you have the Tea Parties infiltrated by the likes of Dick Armey, you can expect illegal immigration to be excluded.

What is one of the biggest problems in America today if not the biggest problem?

Illegal immigration and immigration period when unemployment is crushing American families.

Do you hear Hannity, Beck, Rush talking about it to the extent they should? Are they calling for the enforcement of immigration law? Have you ever heard them mention E-Verify, ever???

It is because both sides for their own agenda want it to continue. It is slowly and insidiously killing our country.

Why aren't they talking about the defacto amnesty Obama is forcing upon us every day by weakening interior enforcement?

I think many of the issues of today are a smokescreen for the slow demise of America by illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by FiercePatriot
    When you have the Tea Parties infiltrated by the likes of Dick Armey, you can expect illegal immigration to be excluded.

What is one of the biggest problems in America today if not the biggest problem?

Illegal immigration and immigration period when unemployment is crushing American families.

Do you hear Hannity, Beck, Rush talking about it to the extent they should? Are they calling for the enforcement of immigration law? Have you ever heard them mention E-Verify, ever???

It is because both sides for their own agenda want it to continue. It is slowly and insidiously killing our country.

Why aren't they talking about the defacto amnesty Obama is forcing upon us every day by weakening interior enforcement?

I think many of the issues of today are a smokescreen for the slow demise of America by illegal immigration.
    And you are exactly right FiercePatriot. After all, the cable networks want more cable users. The more immigrants, the more population, the more cable sales. Fox walks a fine line trying to be for "secure borders" on Hannity, but is pro-amnesty through O'Reilly who quips "we can't just deport 12 million people, we all know that". OH YES WE CAN. Why look at the DHS Pew Hispanic Center report that claims 1 million deported themselves, and DHS usually deports 1 million a year so that's 2 million deportations a year and no one would even have noticed if DHS hadn't chosen to report the self-deports. So we'd have 'em all out of here in 5 years with only 10 million to do, 1 million will leave on their own ICE will deport 1 million, that's 2 million a year, all illegalaliensbegone in 5 years or less! Why if we beefed that up to 3 million a year, they'd all be gone in 3 years. And if legalized/regulated/tax under the FairTax the illegal drug trade, they'd all self-deport in 18 months or less, not just the 10 million DHS says are here, but the other 30 to 40 million including their offspring that are here who for whatever reason DHS doesn't wish to acknowledge.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Judy

I must say, I love the notion of deporting Congress

I have read a couple of articles that indicated that the GOP establishment was trying to take over control, both financial and operational, of the Tea Party movement. Of course the GOP are going to make nice, on the surface, while trying their best to undermine it. The last thing they want is for the people to have any real power.

Face it, on of the reason there is a Tea Party movement is because Fox News and other news outlets are all spewing nothing but the party line, including amnesty which they call Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Did you know that Pres Eisenhower, in 4 months, with 700 men, deported 1.5 million Mexicans?

Yep, it can be done.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Re: Hi Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    I must say, I love the notion of deporting Congress

I have read a couple of articles that indicated that the GOP establishment was trying to take over control, both financial and operational, of the Tea Party movement. Of course the GOP are going to make nice, on the surface, while trying their best to undermine it. The last thing they want is for the people to have any real power.

Face it, on of the reason there is a Tea Party movement is because Fox News and other news outlets are all spewing nothing but the party line, including amnesty which they call Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Did you know that Pres Eisenhower, in 4 months, with 700 men, deported 1.5 million Mexicans?

Yep, it can be done.

"Save America, Deport Congress"!

Yes, I did know that about Eisenhower, so yes I know it can be done, which is why I support 100% deportation of illegal aliens and their minor offspring, no child abandoned here and no child left behind.

PEVENT GLOBAL WARMING...

KEEP AMERICA CLEAN

"RECYCLE YOUR GOVERNMENT"
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    PEVENT GLOBAL WARMING...

KEEP AMERICA CLEAN

"RECYCLE YOUR GOVERNMENT"

Good One!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123