Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I told my hubby, "I can just see it in my old age I'll be arrested with my American Flag in my hand" I laughed, "maybe I should get a face lift for all the photos."

Good for her. She won't be shut up. She wants her life to count for something. I'd rather be remember for what she is doing now than the "babe" pictures she made.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Do you guys realize that if we lived in France, we'd all be in jail? The government there just seems to be able to shut up anyone they want with vague laws like "inciting racial hatred".

Unfortunately we seem to be heading in that direction too, as evidenced by the remark of the Colorado Rep. Bruce, who got vilified for using proper English as he called the illegals illiterate peasants. This country is being over-run by politically correct crazies, and if we don't stop them we'll end up like France.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Wow! Do you guys realize that if we lived in France, we'd all be in jail? The government there just seems to be able to shut up anyone they want with vague laws like "inciting racial hatred".

Unfortunately we seem to be heading in that direction too, as evidenced by the remark of the Colorado Rep. Bruce, who got vilified for using proper English as he called the illegals illiterate peasants. This country is being over-run by politically correct crazies, and if we don't stop them we'll end up like France.
    socal, if you've seen the new movie out called "Expelled - no intelligence allowed" you will see exactly what you are talking about. It is chilling. It is about one subject, but when you extrapolate it to global warming debate, and illegal immigration debate you will see it. We must keep talking and we must not quit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123