Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From friendship to hate

One of my former friends, let's call her Reconquista Rita Latina and I use to get along OK. She had a lot of fun challenging my knowledge of Spanish and it was fun learning. She was intelligent and nice. Anyway, she called me on the carpet one day W.R.T. my views on illegal immigration and amnesty. I said I was against both. Now I'm the racist, I'm the KKK. I don't answer my phone anymore unless I recognize exactly who is calling. Because now I get regular calls from Reconquista Rita Latina to remind me that I'm a racist, I'm the KKK.

This coupled w/the bailout of a couple of my libertard (I forget who coined that expression here) friends over illegal immigration just makes it that much easier for me to pull up roots and leave. Every day there are less and less reasons for me to want to stay in the US and more and more for me to want to leave (12 to 20 million reasons and climbing).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

True friends respect one anothers differences....including differences of opinions.....do they not?

I'd say you aren't going to miss much by not having these people around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just leave California, not the U.S. . We need you here helping us fight this invasion. Oregon is pretty nice, we have over 98,000 square miles of land, with a little over 3 million citizens and only about 170,000 of those are illegal aliens. Plus, it is really pretty here, lots to do outdoors!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Just leave California, not the U.S. . We need you here helping us fight this invasion. Oregon is pretty nice, we have over 98,000 square miles of land, with a little over 3 million citizens and only about 170,000 of those are illegal aliens. Plus, it is really pretty here, lots to do outdoors!!

You don't mind if I put Oregon on my list of potential places to relocate, do you AE?

What is the job situation like?

We've made the decision that we will be leaving AZ. Neither my husband nor I are desert dwellers by nature, prefering places with actual seasons, rain, snow, & cold. And our area is becoming more and more urbanized even as we speak. And then of course, there is the illegal population and I cannot imagine that the more radical element, or the Mexican Govt. is going to give up their Reconquista without a bloody fight.

We don't want our children growing up the way they have so far and we certainly don't want them in harm's way when the violence eventually does break out. Nothing scares us more than that.............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Come to Colorado. lots of jobs and we are doing our best to get rid of the illegals. This next year will be a tough fight in the state legislature, but if we get past that we should be able to get rid of the pro illegal legislators.

Here in Colorado most dont like illegals so you will be right at home. We have a politically correct crowd, but you will have other more intellenget folks to hang with.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Come to Colorado. lots of jobs and we are doing our best to get rid of the illegals. This next year will be a tough fight in the state legislature, but if we get past that we should be able to get rid of the pro illegal legislators.

Here in Colorado most dont like illegals so you will be right at home. We have a politically correct crowd, but you will have other more intellenget folks to hang with.

Actually, CO is our first pick. We go there quite frequently in fact and will be traveling there again shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Thanks AE, but I already know how popular Californians are in OR. I wonder if Californians are hated more than illegals. I've heard it from another Oregonian who is an unwilling expatriate from ALIPAC. It's funny but she's the one who got me to come here too! I think her word for Californians was Californicators, or something like that.

I know Coloradoans don't like Californicators either.

Maybe Jamaica! I've always liked Reggae and Bob Marley and they speak English.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Re: From friendship to hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    One of my former friends, let's call her Reconquista Rita Latina and I use to get along OK. She had a lot of fun challenging my knowledge of Spanish and it was fun learning. She was intelligent and nice. Anyway, she called me on the carpet one day W.R.T. my views on illegal immigration and amnesty. I said I was against both. Now I'm the racist, I'm the KKK. I don't answer my phone anymore unless I recognize exactly who is calling. Because now I get regular calls from Reconquista Rita Latina to remind me that I'm a racist, I'm the KKK.

This coupled w/the bailout of a couple of my libertard (I forget who coined that expression here) friends over illegal immigration just makes it that much easier for me to pull up roots and leave. Every day there are less and less reasons for me to want to stay in the US and more and more for me to want to leave (12 to 20 million reasons and climbing).
    Sam I have encountered a lot of people like this who jumps to racism if people are aganist illegal immigration and amnesty. The problem with people like Reconquista Rita Latina is that they don't see that illegal immigration is a crime and that illegal immigrants throw personal responbility out the the window. People that think illegal immigration is ok are not really seeing the big picture. They don't see how many illegals have hurt innocent people just to be in the United States and they don't realize the public benefits that are used up and how American children in public schools are being denied an education because school systems are having to cater to illegal children and anchor babies. Reconquistas need to see American citizens are being affected by illegal immigration. They only think about the illegals and they never think about the law, goverment or citizens of America.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I lost my bestfriend because of my stand. She said I was hateful. What really got me was she had a contractor that brought some illegals to her home to do some repairs and they stole all kinds of stuff. She threw a fit about it, but I guess it's okay if it happens to someone else. Like I told her, I'd rather loose a friend then lose my country.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino

I'm not sure which Colorado you live in, but the one I've lived in all my life is, currently, very, very welcomng to illegals and the employers who employ them.

Our current governor (D) is a sacutuary governor. The mayor of Denver is a sanctuary mayor. Both walk and talk the PC talk; neither has every publicaly uttered the phrase "illegal alien" and the mayor is known to have employed many illegals in his restaraunts...oh, that's right...since he can't own a business while he's mayor, these aren't his any longer, so he has plausible deniability.

We are also the state of teacher Jay Bennish who tells his students how evil the US is, and of Professor Ward Churchill who believes all Americans not "of color" should "go home."

The job situation here is okay, I'll grant you that, but we are overun by illegals, some say it's only 230,000...anybody who lives here knows the number has got to be over 300,000 in a state with fewer than 2 million (legal) residents.

There are huge areas of all our major cities where you cannot conduct business and are not welcome if you don't speak Spanish. You cannot be hired as a teacher in the public schools in all of the major school districts if you are not "bi-lingual" (the second language being English...you can guess what the first one is) and all our largest school districts now mandate the teaching of Spanish in 1-6 grades.

All our public documents are published in Spanish..oh, yeah...and English, too. And the other night I saw a spokesperson for our our department of transportation on TV, who could barely speak English...this was the official spokesperson for that large, powerful, important state agency.

Our last large level 4 (?) emergency trauma center (following close on the heels of two private ones) just moved out of the capitol city, they claim, due to a need to expand and to update their facilities; the real reason is of course that they cannot handle the load of all the illegals getting "free" medical care there.

Our "news" organs, other than Peter Boyles on the radio, either ignore the issue--including our "conservative" newspaper--or actively play it down, never mentioning the legal status of the strings of illegals they report on each and every day committing all sorts of crimes.

Tom Tancredo is from here, and he is roudly riduculed by other politicos from both sides of the aisle and of course in the media.

And I don't see any of this changing anytime soon.

I'm sorry...I guess we just see two very different Colorados.

Tokie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast