Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Frist Censoring His Blogs?

I have posted several times over the last couple months, on Senator Frist's blog site at VOLPAC.org. I submitted one again yesterday morning and it has not been posted, as of today, while other new posts have been added. I was courteous but firm in my opposition to the Senate immigration plan and did not resort to any name calling or foul language. I'm wondering if Senator Frist is trying to put a different face on the reaction to his Seante bill proposal. Has anyone else had their posts censored?
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

When I tried to post, it just kept saying...there were no posts concerning the month of May 2006!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I got the same message. Thought I was making a mistake of some sort. So I sent an e-mail message. Frist wouldn't want Ali-pac postings on his blog, I'll bet he had the blog closed down "for political reasons". Shows what he's made of.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    When I tried to post, it just kept saying...there were no posts concerning the month of May 2006!
    Bull! He thinks he can avoid us, HAHAHAHAHA! There has got to be a back door enterence somewhere. I'll find him, and make him listen. I did leave some really colorful messages yesterday.
    I've only just begun!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn