Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I recieved this from Frist today.
    A nation that can’t secure its borders can’t secure its destiny or administer its laws. And the reality is that America’s borders today are inexcusably porous.

That’s why I strongly support the Secure Fence Act of 2006 … and that’s why I’m bringing this crucial legislation to the floor of the Senate this week for an up-or-down vote. By authorizing the construction of over 700 miles of two-layered reinforced fencing along our southwest border and by mandating the use of cameras, ground sensors, UAVs and other forms of hi-tech surveillance, this legislation would help us gain control over every inch of our borders – once and for all.

This urgent priority should have broad, bipartisan support. But many Democrats want to deny our Republican Congress a victory more than they want secure borders. So I urge you to go to www.SecureAmericasBorders.com where all 45 Democrat Senators' phone numbers are listed and make at least three calls to Democrat Senators. Please tell them to listen to the American people, to put petty partisanship aside and to vote in favor of the Secure Fence Act.

After you have made the calls, make sure you check the box next to each Senator's name and hit the submit button. We are tracking the calls that are made and hope to generate at least 1000 calls this week. So please make at least three calls today.

After you have made the calls, email three friends and ask them to visit www.SecureAmericasBorders.com and make at least three calls each.

The House of Representatives passed this legislation last week by a vote of 283-138. We must do everything we possibly can to ensure that it passes the United States Senate as well. So please make three calls today and forward the web address www.SecureAmericasBorders.com to your friends, family members and co-workers … and then return to the site to see the climbing numbers of calls placed to pressure Democrats to secure every inch of our borders.

Bill Frist, M.D.

VOLPAC
    Post Office Box 158552
    Nashville, TN 37215
    Office: (615) 386-0045
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received the same email and wrote back to him that he was a two faced amnesty supporter and that nobody believes him anymore.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is beginning to remind me of a guy that has gone out on a limb, and is just beginning to hear the cracking sound.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Frist now supports enforcvement first

Many of them all talk out of both sides of their mouth at the same time. Then again, they've developed the knack of making a statement and it means something entirely different. Are we slowly being taught a new language with opposite meanings as we've learned them to be in the past?

As for the fence, in an interview Wolf Blitzer had with Bush.....

Wolf Blitzer asked Bush if he would sign a bill to build a fence. Bush said yes. He viewed it as a positive step towared the Comprehensive Bill.

It seems like Bush has made a lot of statements lately, that lean toward compliance.

What's up? Leopards don't change spots.

Oh boy, now C-Span 3 is giving air time to Ahmajinedad, the 1/2 pint, more air time at the U.N. again. That character is a smooth dude, groomed to use our phraseology and terms. He's got his twisting of meanings down really pat! I basically get from him, what's good for the U.S. should be good for Iran. Love, love, love he's spouting. A flower child, he is not.

Sorry .. got off topic

MW
    Wolf Blitzer asked Bush if he would sign a bill to build a fence. Bush said yes. He viewed it as a positive step towared the Comprehensive Bill.

It seems like Bush has made a lot of statements lately, that lean toward compliance.

What's up? Leopards don't change spots.
    In my opinion, Bush is finally coming to realize that he is not going to get what he wants until the border is secured. Once that is done (or it appears so to the casual observer), he'll begin his push for a guest-worker program and legalization of illegal immigrants (amnesty). Of course this new push will be with the 110th Congress, because it will be to late to get anything done this year.

President Bush is a very stubborn man, he is not going to stop pushing for a guest-worker program. Actually, I think the amensty deal is not his priority - he mainly wants a guest-worker program for corporate America. Corporate American lobbyist have convinced him of the need for affordable labor (cheap). Bush is not as stupid as some people think. Just because he isn't as articulate as Clinton was, doesn't mean he doesn't have enough brain cells to understand his guest-worker program is going nowhere without securing the border. This fight is far from over, it will continue with the 110th Congress.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    In my opinion, Bush is finally coming to realize that he is not going to get what he wants until the border is secured. Once that is done (or it appears so to the casual observer), he'll begin his push for a guest-worker program and legalization of illegal immigrants (amnesty). Of course this new push will be with the 110th Congress, because it will be to late to get anything done this year.
    I agree, and definitely think that our lawmakers are going to come back around after the election and try to pass a guest worker program at the very least. As to outright amnesty, who knows. But I think the absence of any bills this week on internal enforcement or penalties to employers is because they want to address this at the same time as they try to push a guest worker program through so that the employers don't have to go without their cheap labor supply for any period of time.

As for our border fence, we shall see. Did anyone see Lou Dobbs tonight in which they were interviewing Jeff Sessions? I didn't catch all of it but apparently the Senate was debating whether to have a "virtual" fence instead of a physical barrier. Get ready to scream bloody murder if they try this!

Re: Frist now supports "enforcement first"

pandering
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12