Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants are persons that come to a country to take up permanent residence. Permanent residence in the USA requires a legal process. A person that crosses the border and enters/stays in violation of our law is subject to deportation, hardly permanent and no immigrant either. These individuals are illegal aliens.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

im hearing there's at least a million illegal immigrants that are OTM and never appear in front of a judge and just melted into the community...If amnesty passes, would those fugitive get amnesty too?

Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men...What does the confederate flags has to do with an ant-immigration rally??..leave the damn flag at home...also, i heard a lot of antijews anti-blacks comment being made by my fellow minute-men...this is why people wont take the movement seriously..because bigots have taken over the movement .

Quote Originally Posted by MovingForward
    im hearing there's at least a million illegal immigrants that are OTM and never appear in front of a judge and just melted into the community...If amnesty passes, would those fugitive get amnesty too? .
    And, are YOU one of them? hmmmm?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

im hearing there's at least a million illegal immigrants that are OTM and never appear in front of a judge and just melted into the community...If amnesty passes, would those fugitive get amnesty too?

Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men...What does the confederate flags has to do with an ant-immigration rally??..leave the damn flag at home...also, i heard a lot of antijews anti-blacks comment being made by my fellow minute-men...this is why people wont take the movement seriously..because bigots have taken over the movement .

These are harsh comments about the Minutemen who,in my opinion,always seem to go out of their way to NOT be seen in the light you are projecting here.Have seen, heard, and talked to many Minutemen and have never seen what you have described.Many races,religions,and even legal immigrants are Minutemen. Have seen many photos of events they have attended and have been a member of their websites and made many posts and have read thousands of posts and have not seen an anti-black or anti-jewish statement.I have seen many posts saying they are against illegal immigration.Have mentioned that in a few of my own posts.

Is there links or proof of your statement about Minutemen being bigots?

If these idiots don't show up, how come warrents are not issued for them? Then when they break ANOTHER law, they can be arrested on an outstanding warrent charge as well. Let an American get a ticket and not show up for a court date. You'd better beleive that their name would be in someone's database.

i think their name gets entered into a database and a warrant for their arrest is serve....

From what I`ve read and heard, the "Catch and Release" method is supposedly being eliminated. What method will be used instead is in question.
    ------------------------

I`m with the MCDC, it is against policy for any member of the MinuteMen Civil Defence Corp, to carry any flag other than the American flag or state they reside from. It is against policy for any member to create prejudise, racial, offensive or any "unAmerican" signs, gestures, or groups.
    Any member found violating policy will be stripped of membership.
    ------------------------

MF,

You need to read the rules.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071
    Consider yourself notified.

...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men...What does the confederate flags has to do with an ant-immigration rally??..leave the damn flag at home...also, i heard a lot of antijews anti-blacks comment being made by my fellow minute-men...this is why people wont take the movement seriously..because bigots have taken over the movement .
    MF,

Your no more a MM than you are on the moon. I've seen pictures of a lot of MM rallies and I've never ever seen a Confederate flag being flown. I've met quite a few MM and I've never seen them with a Confederate Flag. Who ever you were seeing were not MM.

Secondly, the Confederate flag symbolizes far more that what you think or imply. History is a wonderful thing. I personally find the Mexican Flag has a more negative connotation than the Confederate Flag.

I caution you not to throw stones if you live in a glass house. You should look into the racial inequality of Mexico and other countries before you cast racial implications on America.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been to a few rallys, at least one was attended also by a Minute Man group. I only saw American Flags at the rallys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast