Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MovingForward
    im hearing there's at least a million illegal immigrants that are OTM and never appear in front of a judge and just melted into the community...If amnesty passes, would those fugitive get amnesty too?

Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men...What does the confederate flags has to do with an ant-immigration rally??..leave the damn flag at home...also, i heard a lot of antijews anti-blacks comment being made by my fellow minute-men...this is why people wont take the movement seriously..because bigots have taken over the movement .
    I agree with the rest. You no more a minute Man then There is a man on the moon.

Here are true Minute men. Just posted on another thread. You see, do you see. WOW there of all skin colors. These are true American Patriots. There not Liars like some people. There out to tell the truth unlike somepeople, I know

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49422

Surely you have pics of all those Confederate flags. If that would have happened it would have been front page news all over the nation. Well let me play the part of a Priest now. Confess your sins my son. The truth will set you free.
    I guess you must think that we here are little dummies and haven't seen this tactic before. Well we have seen it many of times. So confess to me or Depart from us. Take this as a stern warning.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Merry Christmas MovingForward your banned.

I have taken it after reading the other post you have posted. That you are a troll.

I have not much of a giving spirit for trolls. You are banned

MovingForward

Rule 1

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

MW
    Scubayons wrote:

Merry Christmas MovingForward your banned.

I have taken it after reading the other post you have posted. That you are a troll.

I have not much of a giving spirit for trolls. You are banned

MovingForward

Rule 1

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE
    Race baiting is not the only thing MovingForward is guilty of. He has purposely attempted to disguise himself as one of us. IMHO, that is an unforgiveable act! What makes him any different than the many illegal immigrants whom use false identification to hide from law enforcement and steal jobs from American citizens. At least most of our "trolls" don't attempt to hide their affiliation with the enemy. You my friend (referring to MovingForward) are lower than a snake in the grass!

MovingForward wrote:

Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...
    No you're not! I attempted to out you earlier (on another thread), but you insisted that you were a anti-illegal immigrant supporter. Based on your insistance, I apologized for my accusation. MovingForward, I don't appreciate being made a fool of, especially when someone lies to do it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So basically we already have an illegal alien amnesty program in place.

From now on, when someone like this claims to be with Minutemen.

Ask for their "Field ID #". Every MM has one.
    Mine is "#FARN92403588"
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MovingForward
    Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men.
    Moving forward is a troll. He is a foreigner or illegal alien attempting to get information from this group. Nobody who understands the issue is going to characterize "minute-men" as holding "confederate falgs".

Go home troll.

I just wanted to chime in here because we are going to try something in relation to the topic of this thread. I have been printing out every wanted poster I can get my hands on from web sites all over the US. We are going to make a binder of those for participants of the day labor site protests to look through when we get to the sites. Also, i have been snapping avery available shot of the DL's when I'm there and cropping them for comparison later.
    Maybe it turns up something and maybe not, but the local LEO's cannot do this because of profiling concerns, but nothing prevents me from doing save for my untimely death.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Big tip off: Illegal trolls can't spell and punctuation is a real problem for them. I'm not going to point out the obvious so as not to educate the troll community. Besides, I think this guy has a sheet in his closet.

Again, im a huge tancredo anti-illegal guy...i went to minute-men rallies althought i went home the instant i saw all the confederate falgs being held by minute-men.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123