Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FURIOUS!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't see how you stand either of them If they continue to indoctrinate our children and grandchildren, we will have a very different country in the future, I would rather send my kids to a trade school as to a college in this day and age.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Of course, she agree's with him. She is a world traveler, people who travel the world see the world as a small place. They go to these countries on business and stay in fancy hotels and visit universities and big business in the countries. They do not see the poverty and the oppression of the people so there is no way for them to think that I would not want my country to be like this. They only see the best and the brightest in these countries.
    SAWDUST
    this is not necessarily true. Many who've traveled thru the world come home with a very different perspective. It opens their eyes to the amazing country this USA. Their appreciation grows and they become more observant.

** I'm trying not to touch that Wesley Clark part but I'm really biting my tongue, lol. If she has any ties to him or orgs that support him......that would be the reason for her beliefs/indoctrination. The traveling would be an extra added bonus in her brainwashing experience, on in which she would only be surrounded by like minded people/groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spanking! LOL That would be minor compared to what I had to endure during my first and young years of being married. Although my wife and I are still married thanks to our Christian upbringing, we did have a horrible period of time at the beginning when we didn't know how to argue over finances in a constructive way. I had just left the Army and, as anyone who has been there may know, the military has a tendency to embolden a temper.

One afternoon, we got into an argument where neither was about to give in over a financial decision. Naturally, as anyone with a short fuse would do, I pushed a chair with wheels on it across the living room as it came to an abrupt stop on the opposite wall. Unfortunately, my wife's family heirloom mirror was mounted to that wall. It fell off the screws holding it on and fell to the ground turning into a mass of broken glass and a mangled frame. Well, at that point she left. I just sat there feeling so horribly to have "lost it".

Within a half-hour later, I heard radios blaring outside the house. Went to the window to see what was going on out there, thinking our neighbors had gotten into another domestic violence situation (a black couple who just couldn't get along to save their lives). Well, instead of visiting our neighbors, the POLICE walked right up to OUR door.

I answered the door and the officer looked in and saw the broken glass, and I was arrested and charged with domestic violence myself. My wife called the police to, as she said at the time, "get even with me for breaking her mirror".

She didn't stop to think about the life-long repercussions such a "get even" technique would have. She has now discovered that she has to live with a man who is unable to get specific security and government jobs where firemarms are involved... all thanks to a wonderful moment of "get even" attitude.

Enough time has almost passed where there is a possibility the charges can be expunged and sealed. She admits she is very sorry for having that moment of bliss in "getting even" and I admitted at the time that I needed to get my ability to contain my anger better. We both worked at things instead of giving up and getting a divorce over it - thanks to our judeo-Christian upbringings. Though the marriage has been salvaged and things are so much the better, an ugly "scar" still remains on my "criminal record" which is severely limiting.

Though I can work to have it expunged and sealed, the point is this: A heated debate where emotions are left unchecked can present horrific problems, whether it be an argument over finances or illegal immigration as well as any other hot topic.

The term "civil war" is one which is especially nasty, because it is when two sets of ideals clash where families themselves are divided and violence ensues. It's ugly, pointless and purely non-constructive. In fact, it can become downright damaging and even possibly deadly.

When debating illegal immigration, globalism and other topics, do yourself a favor and when you feel that burst of anger rising to the top of your head, have the discipline to walk away from the argument or debate until you have dissipated that charged bit of energy elsewhere. The results of an angry incursion can result in a long period of resentment. Now that years have passed and my desires in life have changed toward wanting to get involved in the political scene to make a better life for our people - having a "record" like that doesn't benefit me at all. Nor will it benefit you! It's so easy to let a temper get away with you, but it takes years of hard work and making amends to society afterwards when looking at being in the "public eye".

If you have family members who talk about PHYSICAL CONTACT like "spanking" because of a disagreement, this is even WORSE than the spat my wife and I had. I didn't mean to break an OBJECT but it did never-the-less get broken. But when someone is talking physical/bodily contact - that is a very horrible warning sign that one or the other needs to walk away from the discussion or argument and just leave it alone for a period of time until it can be rationally brought back out into the open.

I like to use my past mistakes as a lesson for others to benefit from. Don't let it happen to you!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Yep, I've personally met many people who were globe-trotters and think of themselves as "citizens of the world". I'll ask them if they would be so all-encompassing if they were living in N. Korea or Sri Lanka and they immediately shut up. lol

My own siblings have been globe-trotting for several years. They think I'm loosing my mind because I don't want open borders and I don't want globalism. I, too, have learned to stick to small talk with them. We can't have any intelligent discussions or debates because they start calling me names like "loony" and "closeminded". I gave up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Yep, I've personally met many people who were globe-trotters and think of themselves as "citizens of the world". I'll ask them if they would be so all-encompassing if they were living in N. Korea or Sri Lanka and they immediately shut up. lol

My own siblings have been globe-trotting for several years. They think I'm loosing my mind because I don't want open borders and I don't want globalism. I, too, have learned to stick to small talk with them. We can't have any intelligent discussions or debates because they start calling me names like "loony" and "closeminded". I gave up on them.
    I feel your disgust and pain GodHelpUs, I really do! In this regard, I am very understanding.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

like I said the other day, my sister told somebody I was 'crazy' because I was fighting the Mexican's

concernedveteran

if that mirror hadn't been a family heirloom, you might have been safe!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I have given up on recruiting my family. My sister is a devout Democrat and loves Teddy K. My brother is in VA and retired. He actually sent me an email and told me to discontinue sending him links. So I wrote one more "Last letter" to my email list. I got three replies from friends, none from my family. I am done.
    Hussein who?

I have met those globetrotting people who stay in hotels and fly around the world and just somehow they know just how the world works.

They usually don't even know how the poor in this country lives and strives to raise a family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is a professor at a university in the U.S. This university sends some of their professors to different countries to teach classes. So she is usually in this country for no more than a week. She stays in fancy hotels and goes to the university and teaches the classes and see very little else inside this country. The hotels and the food are exquiste and everyone is so nice to her. She truly sees the world as a lot smaller place than I do because she is flying to all these countries on a regular basis. Both of them are highly educated, nice people but see the world and people from all over the world differently than my husband and I do. My husband payed no mind to him telling him to spank me, but I didn't take it well. I do think that to him it was like saying , shame on her, but I just didn't care for it. Being against illegal immigration and globalism to them is restricting. They see globalization as a form of growth and challenge that you wouldn't want to pass you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    I have given up on recruiting my family. My sister is a devout Democrat and loves Teddy K. My brother is in VA and retired. He actually sent me an email and told me to discontinue sending him links. So I wrote one more "Last letter" to my email list. I got three replies from friends, none from my family. I am done.
    welcome to the fight ...

I sent some things to a friend of mine last year, he read it but thought it was far fetched. A month or so ago when I was talking to him he told me what I had said had come to pass, I had to ask him what exactly it was because I sent him so much.

He was seeing our government turning against the American people for Mexico and illegals...

everyone on here has warned their family and friends. And when it's all said and done, they will realize that had they listened things would not have gotten as far as it has -- the GUILT will be at their feet not ours
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast