Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FURIOUS!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    And when it's all said and done, they will realize that had they listened things would not have gotten as far as it has -- the GUILT will be at their feet not ours
    Yes....yet the consequences will effect us all.

sawdust,

Myself, being of Mexican decent, I know that discussing this with my family members would end up in a huge shouting match. I did mention to my mother my feelings regarding illegal immigration, and to my surprise, she agrees with me In fact, she listens to the spainish stations, and tells me what they are saying to the Mexican listeners.

Now, as to my other extended family members, I will not discuss this with them, because most of my cousins married men from Mexico, and have t housed many of the husband's relatives that have come over illegally. I did start a discussion with one of my cousins, and it didn't go very well.

But having said all this, I live in Southern CA, and they all live in Northern CA. Thank goodness for that, because if the immigration issue came up at a family get together, I probably wouldn't be able to keep from voicing my opinion, and would be banned from future family get-togethers.

family/politics

My brother-in-law who is a college professor told my husband that he does not want to discuss immigration with him because it would not go well.
    Hi Folks, looks like I need to acknowledge all of you at this point

That people you love don't listen, nor want to listen to your/our very valid concerns is one of the most amazing facets of this journey.

I sent many links to statistical and factual articles to my family and closest friends, when I first became aware, and to my surprise, only got responses from one brother who agrees and is working also against amnesty, etc. and one friend. Heard nothing for a while from the rest, then one emailed me that he "needed a break'. So I immediately ceased and desisted. That was a month ago. He emailed me last week, to "come out, come out, wherever you are." I emailed back that I'm too busy these days for inconsequential emailing. That I'm working to try to help save our country and way of life. Then didn't email more.

Folks, do you think that the info we've given them, once the illegals and MEChA, Aztlan, Reconquista start getting more violent and the MSM has to report the incidents, will finally get through? I just pray it won't be too late.

As for the 'spanking'.....how dare he? I hope your spouse let him have it for that! Disparaging idiot!

I was married to a math/physics professor. When I get mad at academia, I just think of the parties with all the professors drunk and trying to speak in 7 syllable words to PROVE they weren't really drunk. Hilarious! Gives me a way to keep their so-called superiority in a realistic view.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

When I went to college, the buzz word was "Global Imperialism". The Left was arguing that America should not try to convert other countries to our way of life either by force or through our media influence.

Now Globalism is the Left's favorite view...what happened???

It is hard for me to keep a level head in this kind of forum

I want to let em have it , but thats the military coming out in me !!!!!
    I cant stand to see my country in such a mess and our leaders guiding it right to the trash can !!!
    But i will try to keep my composure and i will screw up as usual only because i am passionate about your , mine , my wifes our future legal immigrants and this wondderful countries freedoms . I cant change anyones opinions buit I would certainly hope that we will be able to make the outcome we are trying to procure. Mainly to deal effectively with illegal immigration now and not 20 years down the road !!!

My brother-in-law who is a college professor
    He has a cushy job that he can never lose and probably works less than 6 hours a day. He also has full medical coverage for his entire family and gets every holiday on the calender off with pay. This works out to be a paid holiday every 1.5 - 2 weeks. This "professor" believes in freedom of speech as long as it agrees with his beliefs and refuses to converse with those who question him. He will just try to brain wash you and your family like he does his "students".

He will change his song when he contracts one of the growing number of infectious diseases that illegals are bringing with them. I would not want my children or loved ones anywhere near him, or his family, due to this risk. Just search "infectious diseases" for more info on this extremely important issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusky
    sawdust,

Myself, being of Mexican decent, I know that discussing this with my family members would end up in a huge shouting match. I did mention to my mother my feelings regarding illegal immigration, and to my surprise, she agrees with me In fact, she listens to the spainish stations, and tells me what they are saying to the Mexican listeners.

Now, as to my other extended family members, I will not discuss this with them, because most of my cousins married men from Mexico, and have t housed many of the husband's relatives that have come over illegally. I did start a discussion with one of my cousins, and it didn't go very well.

But having said all this, I live in Southern CA, and they all live in Northern CA. Thank goodness for that, because if the immigration issue came up at a family get together, I probably wouldn't be able to keep from voicing my opinion, and would be banned from future family get-togethers.

they might wish they had listened to you! Hope you will share what you mother hears on the radio.

my sisters act like I'm pulling the wings off of birds or something.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

professor

He has a cushy job that he can never lose and probably works less than 6 hours a day

Don't Communists go after professors when they take over? ....As in China, for example?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Here's what I got today from my sister in law as a reply to my having sent her the video link where you can hear illegal immirant protesters shouting, "Death To MinuteMen!" Another case of loved ones that are in for a big surprise.

"Stop sending me this crap. These are isolated fringe groups and every down and out ethnic group in the U.S. has tried this stuff at one time of another. You can dig up tons of articles on everyone of those groups, too that would scare the heck out of you. Fortunately, they don't get anywhere with it and most of the articles and pictures can be attributed to xenophobic hype on the part of some redneck agenda. The growers, builders, businesses and local people invited these people over the borders and now they are paying the price. Oh well.

This immigration garbage is a great distraction for the current administration, however. It'll work in their favor if they can get the majority of voters to lay blame on one group or another to take the focus off the bungled job they've done in the white house. It seems to be working. "

sister-in-law's reply

barkway,

Scary. It only takes a few to really create havoc.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast