Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FURIOUS!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess I would fit into that redneck category! Indiana farm girl in the rural midwest.

Re: sister-in-law's reply

What is worse is that this is the very same sister in law that bombards my email daily with those stupid forward in a forward in a forward in a forward internet jokes, Soccer-Mommy gooiness love yourself letters, email viruses, rumors, hysteria, and urband legends. I have never once told her to stop sending me THAT crap. I just delete them upon arrival.

I had no choice today but to set an email filter to delete all emails from her from my ISP's server prior to sending me my email.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    barkway,

Scary. It only takes a few to really create havoc.

Re: FURIOUS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    ... he immediately emailed back and told my husband to spank me!!!!
    As long as it's mutual... why not??

badthingsman, methinks, you are a very bad man! :P
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I guess I would fit into that redneck category! Indiana farm girl in the rural midwest.
    no honey, you're not a redneck! my motto is "I was country before country was cool"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

LOL well he is very fortunate he isn't my brother -in-law. I would have emailed him back and said:

I can certainly understand if you do not want me to email you this info anymore. And I certainly am aware that there are indivuals out here who disagree on this issue. I now realized you are in fact one of them. It is suffient for you to politily email me back and ask me to not send the info anymore.

One thing i am sure we can both agree on is, that i am not one of your students that will hang off your every word and opinion. With that being said I will remind you that since i am not your student there is no diciplinary action to take or suggest my husband take when i disagree with you. The next time you ever incourage my husband to take physical action against me, for any reason, you and I will have probelms far greater than disagreeing about a political issue.

I would have emailed a copy of his email as well as my response to his wife as well. If they do not like it and give me the silent treatment at get togethers, to bad. i would continue to respect his right not to want to discuss the issues, but I personaly would put his other suggestion in check firmly. That's just me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234