Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FYI, Kmart in NJ, Hispanic slogan shirts

Just a quick FYI, the two Kmarts near where I live now sell shirts with Hispanic sayings on them. I went to buy my kids some clothes and was totally shocked to see it. This is toddler clothing! Then on Friday my husband ran to the other Kmart for something and he said it was mobbed with Hispanics, absolutely mobbed. Then tonight I saw this article:

http://www.hispanicmpr.com/2008/05/01/k ... g-latinos/

Kmart will never get our business again. Anyone know if they are still owned by Sears because if so, Sears is being written off as well. This is probably listed elsewhere here but it definitely "takes seeing to believe".

Jennifer in Kearny, NJ, where we are being overun with them here.

Oh goodie, I guess Kmart will have isles stocked with shirts with roosters on them.

Place at bottom to leave a post....and surprisingly..the post is instantly posted....

This is America and this is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!…OK…Walmart is off our list and regretfully so is K-Mart now…shame, cause I really spent a lot of money there….but,,,,no more….80% of AMERICANS want the illegals to go home….90% of AMERICANS want English as the official language….and k-mart panders to the spanish speaking customers….sorry K-Mart you chose the WRONG side
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anything for a dollar . No Pride No Class . I already don't shop Wal-Mart . Now i'm really down to GAP and i'm a Man !!! Help me. Wranglers are now totally out of Mexico . Chinesse shirts never fit nor their terriable soaks . What to do
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

You can't take Hispanic out of our culture. Thats especially true here in southern California. You can't stop going to any and all stores catering to Hispanics. Thats cutting your nose off to spite your face. Hispanics have been part of our culture for a long time. They offer a lot to the diversity of the American culture. We need to fight to stop the illegal immigrants, whoever they are , not anyone or anything just because they're Hispanic.

April
    Kmart will never get our business again. Anyone know if they are still owned by Sears because if so, Sears is being written off as well. This is probably listed elsewhere here but it definitely "takes seeing to believe".
    Yes Sears still owns Kmart!

I haven't shopped Wal Mart for a very long time and it has been even longer since I have shopped at K Mart. I find the garments made there are even more cheaply and poorly made than Wal Marts. I would rather have less and have a few things that are well made and will last without losing their color or just shredding. I haven't shopped at Sears in the last 10 years. The quality they once had is no longer there and I do not find them customer friendly when it comes to trying to find something. At one time Sears was my #1 shopping store for clothes, tools and auto supplies. No longer would I think of buying tires there. My daughter just bought 2 NEW??? tires from Sears---when I explained how you could tell how old the tire was when purchasing them she was amazed that those two NEW tires were already eight years old. Rubber dry rots even if it looks new.
    In Europe the tire dealers cannot sell a tire if it is over 4 years old. It's the law.
    I grew up with things made in the USA...Today they are next to impossible to find. Everything is made in some other country.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

April
    I grew up with things made in the USA...Today they are next to impossible to find. Everything is made in some other country.
    I share you pain Shad, tag checking can be very frustrating, most everything is made in China and Mexico!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I share you pain Shad, tag checking can be very frustrating, most everything is made in China and Mexico!
    My wife and I are finally making some money after having graduated and we're trying to fill the house. I just get so depressed trying to because EVERYTHING is made in china. How did this happen??? I've gotten to where i flat ask if there's any __________ not made in china and the people either look at me confused (they couldn't care less) or share in my despair...

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    You can't take Hispanic out of our culture. Thats especially true here in southern California. You can't stop going to any and all stores catering to Hispanics. Thats cutting your nose off to spite your face. Hispanics have been part of our culture for a long time. They offer a lot to the diversity of the American culture. We need to fight to stop the illegal immigrants, whoever they are , not anyone or anything just because they're Hispanic.
    I kind agree with you but you don't have to pander to them either. They have their own stores all over my town that I have never seen an American so much as in the parking lots, so I can imagine out west. BUT why rub it in our faces that they are here and wanting to change our country to suit themselves and the Mexican government or better said to take over. I wish people Pandered to me like they do to Illegals , I would have such an easier life. and alot less worries !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast