Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago has a very high Polish population - why no KMart shirts in Polish?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Personally, I htink their stuff is ultra tacky anyways, and I am no rich snob by any means (I like thrift stores and go to other bargain places, but not this one). I have not shopped at K-Mart for some time now, it is just a haven for the illegals in this area, they go in an trash the stores.

I have seen their kids open up packages of Legos and play with them and leave as well as run over to the snack aisles open chip bags and eat, then walk away. All the while the parents are nowhere to be found.

Let K-Mart sell their cheap non-American made stuff and go downhill for the sake of the illegals (their main consumers) illegally gained dollars. They will regret it when we win this battle, the illegals give up and go home, and then who will go to K-Mart then?

As for the "Hispanic" demographics in this nation, sure, there is, but the Americans of Hispanic descent are likely to be just as disgusted by K-Marts cheap stuff and cheap money grubbing tactics.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

JAK
    Traitors!!! I still wish Americans would get MAD ENOUGH to stop shopping for a week!!! They would all be crying!!!!!!!!!! and this time we could be the ones laughing at these TRAITORS!!! instead of them laughing at us!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While Hispanics do have a lot to offer America culturally, it seems that THESE days a LOT of them want THEIR culture to be our OFFICIAL one and I will NOT stand for THAT from ANY culture! For starters, ONLY ENGLISH should be OUR country's OFFICIAL language, yet foreign racists ARE among those who CONSTANTLY preclude efforts to officialize English.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12