Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I still think the only canidate who has not flip flop over issues is Ron Paul. He clearly is the only hope for our country. He will end anchor babies. He will cut off all of the governmental services to them. No one else has said that so far. His ad on immigration is tough talking and does not appologize for being frank! Ron Paul 2008! He is not afraid to speak the truth!

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    The most critical category IMO: 'NO AMNESTY' (attrition through enforcement), Romney rates 'Excellent.'
    Unlike some candidates in the presidential race that voted for amnesty as a member of Congress and now claim to be against it, Mitt Romney has never supported amnesty.

Mitt Romney vetoed in-state tuition for illegal aliens and opposed driver licenses for illegal aliens. Many candidates running for president supported driver licenses for illegal aliens or supported policies that made it easy for illegal aliens to obtain driver licenses for illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney governed the state of Massachusett with honesty and integrity. He always handled taxpayer dollars wisely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I still think the only canidate who has not flip flop over issues is Ron Paul. He clearly is the only hope for our country. He will end anchor babies. He will cut off all of the governmental services to them. No one else has said that so far. His ad on immigration is tough talking and does not appologize for being frank! Ron Paul 2008! He is not afraid to speak the truth!
    I'm with you, AC!!

Many here seem to think that somehow Mr. Romney will be the savior of America when all indicators point to more 'business as usual'.

Lawyers and bankers getting fat while the little guys STARVE. He's not trying to look out for me, he's looking out for himself.

MW
    alexcastro wrote:

I still think the only canidate who has not flip flop over issues is Ron Paul.
    You forgot about Duncan Hunter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    alexcastro wrote:

I still think the only canidate who has not flip flop over issues is Ron Paul.
    You forgot about Duncan Hunter.
    You're right, MW. Paul and Hunter are the only consistent ones in the bunch!

Romney

The most critical category IMO: 'NO AMNESTY' (attrition through enforcement), Romney rates 'Excellent.'
    It is interesting that some candidates that voted to give hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens amnesty when they voted for Section 245(i) amnesty on multiple occasions now claim to be against amnesty.

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    It is interesting that some candidates that voted to give hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens amnesty when they voted for Section 245(i) amnesty on multiple occasions now claim to be against amnesty.
    Who are those candidates???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Out of the candidates who actually have a chance of winning-----Romney is the strongest candidate who will help us to end the illegal invasion-----and stop Mexico's interference in our country and its laws.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

consistency

There are candidates that could claim consistency on the issue of Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens. Those candidates repeatedly voted to reward illegal aliens with amnesty. In fact, several candidates voted for Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens even after September 11, 2001. I am still waiting to see where Section 245(i) amnesty is located in the constitution.

Re: consistency

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    There are candidates that could claim consistency on the issue of Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens. Those candidates repeatedly voted to reward illegal aliens with amnesty. In fact, several candidates voted for Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens even after September 11, 2001. I am still waiting to see where Section 245(i) amnesty is located in the constitution.
    Who were the candidates???

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast