Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Poor Widdle Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by HonestConservative
    Back in the good old days when my husband and I were upper middle class with a three figure salary I hired a housekeeper. And I hired a CITIZEN and I paid her $20 an hour. Why? Because I feel I have an obligation to my fellow citizens!!!! This is what being a true patriot is all about.

Sounds like our former life as well.

Listening to the Patriot right now. Long live Captain Ed! The subject of getting conservative judges in their appointed positions is key to getting some folks in power who believe in the R o L and thus would believe in the right of the citizenry to have their property and their lives protected from invasion. [/quote]

Bush is "right to life" and he doesn't believe in protecting citizens property or citizens lives from invasion.

Neocons pose with this religious stuff to get votes, just like the DEMONcrats who play the race card all the time to get votes. It means nothing.

Right Ricksteves. All I'm trying to say is that on a lot of anti Illegal immigration sites, illegals are painted as scheming gang members plotting the downfall of America. What I've seen in my life is something pretty different. More like people who are working for nothing, trying to please Americans. I am waaaay more pissed off about our own govt and how they are not only ignoring our LAWS and standards, but also how they are doing it to make a handful of people rich at these desperate peoples' expense.

I believe that Gallo should be fined at a rate five times the minimum wage, forced to buy at least one machine (made in the USA) with which to pick grapes and eliminate some of the workers they seem so compelled to hire illegally, and part of the fine money should be used to send the illegals back where they came from.

I also feel that if the government would invoke the RICO laws against just one of these big companies that hires illegals (meaning that their property would be seized and sold at auction with the proceeds going to the gov't funds to combat such crimes) then publicize the fact internationally, then the people who hire illegals would all start thinking about what they are doing.

As for the illegals, they could just wait in line to come legally as guest workers then go home at the end of the harvest season or the vine trimming season or whatever other work they are hired to do. To keep millions of people in this country year after year when they only came to work a few weeks is economical suicide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have to remember though that here in northern California if you put the hurt on Gallo you also put the hurt on many homegrown citizens that have worked for Gallo legally for generations in Sonoma and Modesto.Not much other industry in these places,especially Modesto.

Hi Rick. I lived in San Mateo throughout the summer of 2003. It was beautiful!

and in early 2005 everything east of El Camino in San Mateo is a hotbed for gangs.San Mateo county in general is overran from Daly City to Redwood City.

It was pretty much that way back then too. As beautiful as the Bay Area was, I got really burnt out on the fact that three quarters of the population didn't speak English. It got really old

got a.....

Fork?

BobC and Ricksteve, The realization of what you have been telling me is too much. I like my homey Mercier(from Mass, I grew up in Vermont) have decided to go out, and just get HAMMERED, if this is what we are and have become.

He suggested Grey Goose as the hangovers are negligible. Nothing like the hangover we have now because we drank of the swill of illegal labor and bought products from companies that are ill refined from hiring such.

There is always a new place somewhere. g

Re: got a.....

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    There is always a new place somewhere. g
    But where is that place? As I use Google to search for news on illegal immigrants, I see numerous entries from other countries around the world that are struggling also with being overrun.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast