Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look at the filth!

I just went to the site. With all the diseases illegals are bringing into the country and sure as hell will never another bottle of Gallo wine! Do you think they are washing their hands before picking the grapes? I seriously doubt it!

Guys, check out the pictures on the link rickesteves provided! Ick
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Good reason to leave the 'ol rotgut alone.Imagine having them stomp your grapes!

whine

GEEZE.........U.S. And I can't even boycott them, because their wine STINKS, and I NEVER buy it anyway. I think I'm off to entertain myself with a different frivolous activity........Just kidding. g

Poor Widdle Illegals

Back in the good old days when my husband and I were upper middle class with a three figure salary I hired a housekeeper. And I hired a CITIZEN and I paid her $20 an hour. Why? Because I feel I have an obligation to my fellow citizens!!!! This is what being a true patriot is all about.[/quote]

Sounds like our former life as well.

Listening to the Patriot right now. Long live Captain Ed! The subject of getting conservative judges in their appointed positions is key to getting some folks in power who believe in the R o L and thus would believe in the right of the citizenry to have their property and their lives protected from invasion.

Swimming upstream

Well for once I feel sorry for the illegals. I think some of you all are over-estimating these people as far as their grasp of our laws are concerned. Virtually all of these illegals are illiterate, even in spanish, so whatever they "know" they get via word of mouth by other illiterate, profoundly ignorant illegals. What a lot of you might not realize is that most of these people have jobs in this country before they even cross the border. These corporations recruit in Mexico and God only knows what they tell these people. I've travelled in the Yucatan for years and Americans have no idea how backwards Mexico is because they see Cancun and think it's Mexico. It's not! Cancun is the US within Mexico!

I recall driving down a road in the rain forrest and seeing red flags up in a tree so I asked a guide what that was about. He told me that because almost nobody in the village had electricity let alone refridgeration, if someone killed a bull they'd have to throw flags in the trees to alert the other villagers that they had to come get the meat before it went bad! Things we Americans take for granted for communication--radios, TV, newspapers ect are non-existant across most of rural Mexico from what I've seen. So most illegals are profoundly ignorant by our standards.

Now regarding the law--most Mexicans rarely if ever come in contact with the law and when/if they do, the cops are more like thugs than police as we know them. Extortion is commonplace, and everybody is on the take. With this in mind, most illegals see the law as something to be avoided! Now to Americans, we see illegals as sleazy and under-handed, but they are coming from a whole other world. I recall being about five miles back in the rain forrest, checking out some nearly unexplored ruins, when suddenly, out from under a giant fern leaf, a little Mexican girl appeared! She couldn't have been more than 5, and she had her hand outstretched begging for money. It was unnerving as hell since there were no adults or parents anywhere within miles.

Mexico is another world and we'd better understand what we are dealing with before we start opening our borders, Gallo should be sued, the migrant contractor should be sued and prosecuted and the illegals should be sent back to Mexico. These living conditions are horrendous and I am sick to death of hearing the Gallos and Tyson's of the world crying ignorance! Is this really what America has become?

Sadly. YES!

BobC; Yes it has become this. I feel badly for many of them too. My Dad has an apple orchard in Western Colorado. 8 acres, amazing trees. Short and extremely productive. He will till it under soon, as you cannot make a profit. There are slave nations in China growing apples, not to mention all of Eastern Washington growing them with an illegal or underpaid workforce.

Last year the neighboring peach farmer hired Eastern European kids to work his orchard, some visa program. He paid them extremely little, the legal minimum. They are engaging, can speak English and have education. Summer job for kids from the 2nd world, see Muricah you know. They displace the illegals that are problematic. You have to care for them and their needs as they are very displaced and unempowered in our culture.

Well my Dad hires Mexicans and pays them a bit more. This pisses off his neighbors because it messes with the latins attitude. They have talked to him about it. They(latins) live in hovels at the end of the road. One day a news crew showed up to film it. They were closed down. For a period of time, I don't know how long the group lived down by the River, camping. Some had kids. I burned with the shame of it.

Really it is our own country and people, that are fundamentally worthless, to allow this to continue. Repatrioting illegals and then forcing the scum elite in Mexico to evolve equity is the answer.

Instead we get bush. He represents our worthlessness in so many ways.

We the people need to look at ourselves and realize that many of us are adrift, with nary an ethic to attach to.

Fundamental.

Wonder why the world has turned its back on us? It is not too hard to figure out once you travel a bit, and STOP watching the idiot box. Begin to realize we enjoy the low prices for commodities, made off the MISERY of powerless people, and not just Latinos in our country. not so cheery glenn

Re: Swimming upstream

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Now regarding the law--most Mexicans rarely if ever come in contact with the law

Hmmmm. If that's true then why are 1/3 of all Federal prisoners hispanic? Wanna bet that it is at least that in state, county, and municipal jails? Of course, all of this makes not sense because IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!

Culion I meant Mexicans living in Mexico. I think my post was clearly about the Yucatan.

Glenn--I love hearing peoples' experiences like those you wrote about.

In Mexico the possibility for violence when dealing with the policia there is very high and very real.That's the only reason they don't come into contact with the law.Also,the rural areas are more or less ran by family clans than a police force.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast