Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At least we don't have serotonin issues.

I believe all of her bashing is a way to get attention.

Dixie
    I agree and wonder if it is just Garofalo who is trying to get attention.
    I remember when Alec Baldwin was prone to such psychotic-sounding outbursts a few years back when his career had basically tanked. I don't recall him verbally attacking American citizens, but he did take some very cheap and ugly shots at Bush&co. and the Republican Party, in general. As his career was taking off again with the advent of 30 Rock, he seemed to tone it down significantly---save for his well-publicized personal life.

The main difference I see between Garofalo and Baldwin, is that he is a gifted comedian(IMO). Now I rather like him, and if he occasionally ventures into the political, I find his opinions much less strident and intolerant. He might be as angry as he ever was, but if so, he seems to have learned the value of restraint. As an aside, in the work I do I occasionally have the opportunity to talk with celebrities, and a couple of years ago I think I talked with him, although he wasn't listed by his actual name. I'm almost positive it was him, and he was very charming and, yes, funny. I wanted so badly to ask if it was him(other celebrities I've talked with were obvious), but I didn't want to intrude---lest I provoke a churlish response.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The problem with dirty hair Garo-FOOL-o is that she has no comedy career and no acting career so what does she do to get attention? Simple, pick a fight with some group or someone and trash them for what they are trying to accomplish. Now with that attention, she hopes it will land her another acting role or comedy spot.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At least we don't have serotonin issues.

I believe all of her bashing is a way to get attention.

Dixie
    I believe you are right on target!

AE

Wilro and Dixie, I believe both are right. She is depressed because her political fight-picking is not getting her roles!!LOL

Really, she is upset because she is not cute, funny or smart and on top of it all, no one wants her. This fits her to a "T" (word re-arranging of Doors song "People are Strange" mine, I will lovingly call it "Ode to Ga"woof"alo)

People are strange when you're a stranger
    Patriots look ugly when you're alone
    Americans seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain
    When you're strange
    No one remembers your name
    When you're strange, when you're strange, when you're strange....
    People are strange when you're a stranger
    Patriots look ugly when you're alone
    Americans seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down
    When you're strange
    When you're strange
    When you're strange
    When you're strange
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Yeah it's easy for celebrities to be liberal and one sided while they sit on their million dollar checks and have not a clue how people like us live on a day to day basis budgeting everything we have just to get by. Sheesh what a nutcase.

Glenn Beck had her 'on' today. 6 years ago saying 'dissent' was a 'normal American right' and last week saying ' The teaparties are 'ALL ABOUT RACE of the black man in office', (when obammy is JUST THE SAME AS W. BUSH!) only 2X the DEFICIT, a DEMECRAP ISSUE~!~

Eventually, race will enter even MORE on these issues, because its all non-white immigration, legal and illegal, and whites tend toward Christian AND conservative.

What a NAZI clown she is, and doesnt even know it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12