Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lovely and so appropo!!

I presume the Swine Variety would be most effective?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That would be good. Which reminds me--we had our annual Barbecue Festival last Saturday and Richard Childress, who has built a winery here, introduced a new wine at the festival. It was named "FINE SWINE"!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Fine Swine for Wine?

Well...was it good or kinda "earthy"?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Did you see Frist tonight? What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. HE said his state of Tennessee is "hugely dependent upon immigrants".
    Translation: The rich greedy Tennessee employers who finance my campaigns need cheap foreign labor in order to pay for their manisons, luxury cars, and boats.

RIGHT ON THE MONEY, TimBinh! It is only the wealthy who benefit from migrant labor. None of us have nannies tending our kids, Mexican landscapers, etc. Bill Frist is just protecting his CRONIES again. I am really fed up with this cronyism that is going on in Washington. Lou Dobbs is right--the middle class in America is rapidly shrinking and nobody is doing anything to reverse the trend. In fact, they are doing the opposite--sending more and more jobs overseas, bringing in more and more foreigners to do the work that, no matter WHAT they say, Americans would gladly do IF they paid them enough to LIVE.

Like I said on another thread--there should not be ONE MORE work visa granted until we have a ZERO PERCENT unemployment rate.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

General Strike

At the risk of sounding repetitive, General Strike,

if there is no change after the mid term elections, this is the only method other than open insurrection(which I do not support) to get the government to act on the will of the people. Corporate government can only be regulated by threatening its cash flow and capital.

Do Americans have the solidarity? What is the one thing we as Americans truly share as citizens with one another?,

Apart from having to fill our pie holes.

Discover this one thing and rally on it. I don't know what it is, but I am entertaining suggestions. g

I'm thinking!

What is the one thing Americans have in common for solidarity?

Great Question!!

Hmmmmm.

How about:

DEBT.

Types of Debt:

1. Home Mortgage Debt

2. Credit Card Debt

3. Student Loan Debt

4. Unpaid Medical Bill Debt

5. Car Debt

6. Business Debt

7. National Debt

8. State Debt

9. Local Government Debt

10. Unpaid Utility Debt

11. Unpaid Tax Debt

12. Social Security Debt

13. Home Equity Debt

Every American owes one or more of these debts regardless of income or status.

Debt is a cloud--a dark cloud over America. For many Americans, these debts are running and controlling their lives, impairing their freedom, jeopardizing their present and future.

Some are under control and incomes can cover the payments. Others are not under control and incomes can not cover the payments. Still others are on the line just barely under control but with a few more interest hikes and one more cost increase in an essential, they will not be under control.

Under most private debt scenarios, Americans will not live long enough to pay off these debts.

Under the best public debt scenarios, Americans will not live long enough to pay off these debts and they will be passed to future generations.

You may have seen a bumper sticker usually on RV's going down the highway--"I'm spending my children's inheritance" meaning they are enjoying life using their savings to travel and see America.

But if we think about it, we are doing much more than spending our savings or the next generation's inheritance we might leave them. As a nation, we have almost no personal savings and what savings we have, cumulative debts far exceed, so as a Nation and as a People, we are INSOLVENT passing DEBT to the next Generation.

Worse, because we have allowed Social Security to be used as General Revenue, the next Generation not only walks into private and government debts we left them, these children soon to be adults will have the financial burden of supporting us through our Old Age; a bunch of illegals through theirs AND provide for their own Old Age.

When a person is in debt, they are not free and clear. They are "encumbered" being ruled in a way by those to whom the debts are owed. Liberty is jeopardized and peace of mind compromised.

DEBT is is common thread.

There is a difference between being a customer and a "mark".

When was the last time any of you actually initiated a request for debt?

Maybe a car loan or a first mortgage? Right.

Everything else is either predators pushing the credit or our elected officials accruing debt in our names without our permission.

This is one issue to consider for solidarity.

One solution is: www.fairtax.org

Although I had heard about it I was confusing it with the FlatTax until I took the time last night to study it. There is a bill for this FairTax in Congress. For those wanting our liberty back....this legislation is a great beginning. For those wanting control of our government back....this legislation is a great beginning. For those wanting equality....this legislation is a great beginning. For those wanting our good jobs and manufacturing back in the USA....this legislation is a great beginning.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts. I haven't ordered the book yet but will do so.

You control the government when you control their purse. You control the government when every single day as a consumer, you can decide whether not the government is going to use your money to do things you disagree with.

Don't Spend, Save

Snap (close the wallets) and Slam (the phone down) when Republican Fund-Raisers call for Money.

Bootsie's news about the Wackident reversing the Waiver of the Davis-Bacon Act and the Wackident's press conference two weeks ago declaring "if you are an illegal immigrant, we are going to find you and send you home" shows that with Lou Dobbs help, WE can get this country back on track.

So, lets "Just Do It".

Ole!!

Well

If debt is our common element, and if the government continues to do things against the public citizen interest then the form of general strike would come in the form of not paying certain bills anymore. Done with solidarity it would so alter balance of payments in the economy so as to at least reduce your feeding of the maw of government, if not force it to your will.

Thnaks for the insight, debt is what we do all have in common. g

Your passing on of debt scenario does not account to how unpaid debt has been historically been repudiated, by simply not paying, or through the insideous mechanism of inflation. We go there headlong now. Keeping in mind that no paper currency has ever survived, at some point it is what it is, paper, and the jubilee of starting over in the debt wheel economy springs anew, with new fiat currency sprouting up like a weed on the purged fiscal landscape.

Been the same for a really long time. Act accordingly cheers glenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast