Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A footnote to address a good point Glenn raised. When unpaid debt goes unpaid, then that unpaid balance is incorporated into the lender's cost and re-couped through higher interest to everyone else. They never lose. We lose. When our fellow Americans find themselves in a debt position that is out of control and payments exceed income, then like a virus it moves to the next host who are those with incomes still to be gleaned. When that fails, the government bails them out, and the virus has found yet a new host...the American People.

It does not benefit any American for another to be in jeopardy or over the barrel or in financial straights.

It benefits us ALL when we develop and maintain a high standard of living with solvency in every sector.

This is our common thread and we should use it to formalize a solidarity movement, American Style, to end this NONSENSE sucking us all down the water slide to the mud and mess of a merger with the Third World.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NOT I. NO DEBT.

But, believe me--I've been there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie that is so great!! I hope to be there soon myself.

BUT, we all still have that National Debt which will have to be repaid by all of us or the next generation some day.

Look into the www.fairtax.org and let me know what you think.

I'm for it so far unless there is something I've missed.

Thanks!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It looked good to me on first blush. I'll study it more when my blood pressure goes back down!!! I did the petition anyway.

Yeah--I did forget the National Debt and that's enough to make up for ALL of our individual debt.

I take your SAVE, DON'T SPEND advice seriously!!! AND, the reason I don't have any debt is because I don't have enough money to pay it off if I created it!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123