Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    Confused You know, MopheadBlue, it is STRANGE as to why so many go to Washington, D.C...I can't explain that, can anyone?
    Perhaps they think there will soon be a need for a Fedahin Sadam like militia? Scary thought isn't it!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

IMO MS-13 is not a street gang, they're a terrorist organization and should be treated as such . . . deporting them after they learn the lay of the land only to go back and recruit other members and communicate with Al Guaida is a mistake . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    IMO MS-13 is not a street gang, they're a terrorist organization and should be treated as such . . . deporting them after they learn the lay of the land only to go back and recruit other members and communicate with Al Guaida is a mistake . . .
    Good insight, Mamie. I never thought of it that way. I believe you are "right-on" about this.

Ewww, just thought of something. The connection with Al Queda and MS-13 infiltrating the DC area.

Any coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Ewww, just thought of something. The connection with Al Queda and MS-13 infiltrating the DC area.

Any coincidence?
    I don't believe it's a coindence ... they keep talking about "terrorist cells" within the United States -- what do they these "street gangs" are? who do they think many of these "illegal immigrants" OTM are?

the thing is, all terrorists have to do is come to this country, organize a "group" and petition Congress for benefits . . . they can fly also THEIR flags. A "revolution" is a transfer of power -- it doesn't has to be a bloodbath . . . there is a revolution going on and the United States is occupied territory
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

Any coincidence?
    I don't believe it's a coindence ... they keep talking about "terrorist cells" within the United States -- what do they these "street gangs" are? who do they think many of these "illegal immigrants" OTM are?

the thing is, all terrorists have to do is come to this country, organize a "group" and petition Congress for benefits . . . they can fly also THEIR flags. A "revolution" is a transfer of power -- it doesn't has to be a bloodbath . . . there is a revolution going on and the United States is occupied territory
    Very sobering and troubling insight!

Very sobering and troubling insight!
    I sound like a pessimist !!

Lets start building that fence!

How about "The Patriot Fence"
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

in massachusetts

I have just found out that ms-13 are close to the town I live in in Massachusetts. A friend of mine from Peru has noticed them around. He is talking about moving to Spain to get away from all of the problems and conflicts activist groups and illegal immigration have caused. He, like me and most south americans can't stand them and look at them as communists. Of which, we cant stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12