Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Putnam is saying it's more like 30+ million not 12

Listening to George Putnum now. He's making fun of that old tired statement that 12 million illegals are here. They have been saying that for too long and it is a myth! He's saying that more than 30 million are here!

LOL!! I know they've been saying 12 million for so long no one is actually doing the math. I think we have 12 million in Dallas alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    LOL!! I know they've been saying 12 million for so long no one is actually doing the math. I think we have 12 million in Dallas alone.
    And I think we have 12 million in Los Angeles county too!

I have always found it interesting to estimate 12 million since they 'claim' they don't know where they are. We have no idea the true magnitude of this invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    And I think we have 12 million in Los Angeles county too!
    We certainly have more than 12 million in the US then! I think Putnam is right. I would be willing to bet that the number is more close to 20-30 million.
    Let's call the mexican consulates. They brag they know EXACTLY how many illegals there are, and where they are.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I have always found it interesting to estimate 12 million since they 'claim' they don't know where they are. We have no idea the true magnitude of this invasion.
    You think they know how many people they are giving benefits to and where they are sending the checks?
    Right, sippy!!

I suspect it is closer to 80 million.

yea, my wife and I were watching Fox News this morning and they were talking about the illegals, and someone was on saying " well the 12 Million blah blah BLAH" And I looked at my wife and said "12 Million my A$$, try 20 Million plus" anyway my wife said they say that because they dont want it to seem that bad... My reply was, what 12 Million is not bad enough?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

they have been saying 12 mill for 5-6 years.. do the math.. 2 million per year give you..22-24 mill
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I think it is between 30 and 35 million maybe 40 because they were lying to us to begin with, Just look at all the cities they have almost taken over, just remember there is 300 million of us well subract the other ethnic groups here legally and its more like 250 million American citizens so we have not lost yet.

When it comes down to it this is what has politicians worried
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast