Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Georgia Senators Will Support Bill!

I just heard it on WGKA 920AM

Senator Isakson and Senator Chambliss will not be supporting the immigration bill.

According to what I heard on WGKA about 2pm Eastern time they said that BOTH senators have said that the news that they would support it was "media manipulation".

If this is all correct, and I sure hope that it is, then neither of these senators plan to support the bill.

http://radiotime.com/program/p_49633/s_ ... _WGKA.aspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They must of got an earfull from the voters yesterday and today!!

This is great news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well lets just send them reminders of why this Bill is rotten to the core
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Please use THIS FAX!

It says everything that needs to be said
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63666

Why thank you I shall
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Brilliant....does covers things and straight t the point!

I think we should stay on top of these two senators because I am sure that they are feeling the "pressure" from GWB. Plus the opposition is going to zoom in on them especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I think we should stay on top of these two senators because I am sure that they are feeling the "pressure" from GWB. Plus the opposition is going to zoom in on them especially now.
    ABSOLUTELY!!

Hold on, Sis. The information may not be correct afterall. I have just seen something and I have notified William about it. I have asked William if could help us to verify the "truth" on this.

We better hold back on our excitement about this. I'll get back to you as soon as William decides how we should interpret the information regarding Chambliss and Isakson. Or William might advise us as to what he thinks regarding these two senators.

Let me say one thing here.......
    ISAKSON had an NAU / AMNESTY bill out there previously.

LEAPARDS DO NOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTS!!!

Chambliss is a jerk.

My response to you, LEGAL, was to keep the PRESSURE ON.
    I don't trust these 2 for a second!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast