Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get ready more illegals coming from all over South America!

My son who lives in South America said that everyone down there is talking about the people migrating north. From Brazil, Honduras, Guatamala and most of the South American Countries. They are loosing millions of people. They are sneaking threw borders and heading to Mexico to sneak into the USA. These people are on their way now! How many more can our schools, roads, food supply and medical field handle? By the way in South America the papers there report between 26-33 million illegals living in our country now . Not the 12 million we are being fed.

Re: Get ready more illegals comming from all over South Amer

Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    My son who lives in South America said that everyone down there is talking about the people migrating north. From Brazil, Honduras, Guatamala and most of the South American Countries. They are loosing millions of people. They are sneaking threw boarders and heading to Mexico to sneak into the USA. These people are on their way now! How many more can our schools, roads, food supply and medical field handle? By the way in South America the papers there report between 26-33 million illegals living in our country now . Not the 12 million we are being fed.
    Welcome posylady!!!

As for all these people migrating north. Well, when our government will not shut the door, all sorts of stuff can blow into the house. We have to pay close attention and keep the pressure up. Or congress and the adminstration will run over us.

It's nice to have you on our board. Again, welcome!

Thanks for coming in posylady.

There's nothing like real news from real people these days. We've been trying to make Congress understand that if we reward bad behavior, we'll get more of it. You're confirming that. Congress doesn't understand illegal!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way in South America the papers there report between 26-33 million illegals living in our country now . Not the 12 million we are being fed.
    When the ENTIRE middle-class of America (meaning, lower middle-class to upper middle-class) becomes the minority in the U.S., and the poor become the majority, who will care for the poor?

If the poor Mexican invasion continues as it has been into the U.S., we're just going to end up with another Mexico......millions of poor, an almost non-existent middle-class, and the few elite rich.

The Mexicans are enjoying the utopia of living in the U.S.....FOR NOW, because there is still a strong middle-class to support them. But when this is no longer the case, they'll be no better off than they were in Mexico.

The illegals believe they can continue to invade and overpopulate the U.S. while continuing to live the subsidized lifestyle they're rapidly becoming accustomed to. But boy do they have a shock ahead of them!! The way things are now is simply unsustainable. They can flock here by the millions and breed here by the millions if they want to, but sooner or later they will suck the life out of America, and their "well" will run dry.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

kev

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    By the way in South America the papers there report between 26-33 million illegals living in our country now . Not the 12 million we are being fed.
    When the ENTIRE middle-class of America (meaning, lower middle-class to upper middle-class) becomes the minority in the U.S., and the poor become the majority, who will care for the poor?
    That is just it, most people just do not care until it is too late!! When illegal immigrants become the majority, it will be way too late.

Well said americangirl. Pretty soon, we'll be asking the illegals for advice to sneak into another country for our benefit!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I went to the Library today to pick up 5 voter registration cards to change our party and for my 3 kids to vote. I get to the car and I can't read any of them they were in Spanish! Took them back to the Librarian had to ask her if she had any in English! You have got to be kidding me! The only proof required is a drivers license number or 4 digits of S.S.# on them and a city of birth and date of birth. If you don't have any of these A Valid photo identification,a copy of current utility bill, bank statement,government check,or other government doc. that shows name and address of voter. That is how they was giving drivers license to illegals her in N.C. to begin with. the party choices are Dem, rep, libertarian and unaffiliated or other qualified party. N.C. don't give us a choice anymore we were all going to register 3rd party or independent. Seems they made it law so we can't. Sorry had to vent! Wonderful!

Posylady:

I do understand your "frustration"

Here in Colorado, we can't pick Independent either, so I've though about registering with one of the major parties and disrupting them as much as possible.

Welcome aboard posy!

This is bad news because as my cab driver told me illegal Brazilians and El Salvadorians have a pipeline in my city

Just what we need more illegals...time to move

"What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I think your right maybe we will all register Libertarian! Just because I still can! Party don't really matter anymore anyway they all forget us when they get elected!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast