Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    They are in Mexico right now until things die down.

And, I don't think the DOJ will investigate because the victim is not African-
    American or Hispanic.
    Hate Crime Laws Applied in Increasingly Stupid Ways/ I’m on record as being somewhat uncomfortable with hate crimes legislation. I’m just not wild about the government punishing people for what’s in their thoughts. But I do see why society might want to make racial animus an aggravating factor in crimes.

It’s complicated, and that makes me think that prosecutors should show some flex when it comes to slapping a hate crime designation on top of a crime. But reasonable people will disagree, and I get that.

What I don’t get is how any rational human being could legitimately think that a small child is guilty of a “hate crime.â€

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Suspects are male hispanics one with tattos on his neck ... Imagine that
    Being Hispanic does not necessarily make them illegal aliens.
    You're obviously not from California are you. Based upon this description, they're either illegal invaders or the spawn of illegal invaders, which are one in the same.
    We're not helping our cause when we assume all Hispanics are illegal aliens, even if they live in California. We're not a hate group, which means we can't afford to assume someone is illegal simply because they're Hispanic.

I agee that they probably are illegal, however, we absolutely cannot operate under that assumption because doing so put us at risk of profiling based on heritage and/or skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Nobody said that they are Illegals,but TATS ON THE NECK are a pretty good Indicator that they are likely gang bangers.... TS Think that Holder and Nappy will Invesigate this as a hate crime
    Nobody had to come out and say they were illegal, it's assumed because the article was placed in an illegal alien forum. Had it been placed in the other topics forum, I would agree that no such assumption was made.

Banned
    Nobody said that they are Illegals,but TATS ON THE NECK are a pretty good Indicator that they are likely gang bangers.... TS Think that Holder and Nappy will Invesigate this as a hate crime
    Nobody had to come out and say they were illegal, it's assumed because the article was placed in an illegal alien forum. Had it been placed in the other topics forum, I would agree that no such assumption was made.
    This Is not an Illegal alien forum,there are many things that can be discussed In this forum. General Discussion
    Discuss the issues of illegal immigration, congress, the President, campaigns, legal immigration, security, laws, gangs, border patrol, and homeland security here.

Banned
    This Is not an Illegal alien forum,there are many things that can be discussed In this forum General Discussion
    Discuss the issues of illegal immigration, congress, the President, campaigns, legal immigration, security, laws, gangs, border patrol, and homeland security here.
    Or Friday night relax time

Illegal or not , it is the hispanic gang mentality , Of course there is also a black gang mentality and even white skinhead gang mentality

I've seen stories here on skins , on black gang crime and hispanic gang crime
    We are a fair and balanced outlet
    Because we seem to spend more time on "hispanic" crime is because hispanics are the largest group of illegal immigration violatos and because the fabric of our nation is being destroyed because they are sneaking in in hoards and refuse to assimilate, There are countless other problems with hispanic illegals and crime but we all know what they are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    This Is not an Illegal alien forum,there are many things that can be discussed In this forum General Discussion
    Or Friday night relax time

Illegal or not , it is the hispanic gang mentality , Of course there is also a black gang mentality and even white skinhead gang mentality

I've seen stories here on skins , on black gang crime and hispanic gang crime
    We are a fair and balanced outlet
    Because we seem to spend more time on "hispanic" crime is because hispanics are the largest group of illegal immigration violatos and because the fabric of our nation is being destroyed because they are sneaking in in hoards and refuse to assimilate, There are countless other problems with hispanic illegals and crime but we all know what they are.

You're obviously not from California are you. Based upon this description, they're either illegal invaders or the spawn of illegal invaders, which are one in the same.
    We're not helping our cause when we assume all Hispanics are illegal aliens, even if they live in California. We're not a hate group, which means we can't afford to assume someone is illegal simply because they're Hispanic.

I agee that they probably are illegal, however, we absolutely cannot operate under that assumption because doing so put us at risk of profiling based on heritage and/or skin color.
    Please don't lecture me about "our cause,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Please don't lecture me about "our cause,â€

This Is not an Illegal alien forum,there are many things that can be discussed In this forum. General Discussion
    It's my misunderstanding. I know the discussion forum is about other things, but I thought they all had to be connected to immigration in some way. My mistake, I guess.

I don't think I deserved to be attacked for sharing my viewpoint.

Banned
    It's my misunderstanding. I know the discussion forum is about other things, but I thought they all had to be connected to immigration in some way. My mistake, I guess.

I don't think I deserved to be attacked for sharing my viewpoint.
    Your right , you don't
    This is a casual discussion forum , it does contain many items pertaining to illegal immigration as it should , but it is what it is , general discussion
    We talk about a wide range of items here on this forum , This is usually the first place visitors come also
    So I will apologize if you got dinged wrongly , we sometimes do that , but then again after you have been here a while , you'll get it

Frustration runs pretty high with some of us , we have been fighting the problem for so long and so hard that sometimes we vent , or lash out, we also need a bit of a breather and we use this thread for that purpose

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast