Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly. This is what scares me. I think a campaign to illuminate Gilchrists behavior would also go far to shine a light on Huckabee through association. I have checked a couple of other articles on this and they all have him presented as the face of the Minutemen in a similar manner.

A semantic campaign should be waged.

Someone posted this on SOS................

Just in - Gilchrist will be attending the presidential debate with Huckabee tomorrow. Should be very interesting.

Des Moines Register's Republican Presidential Candidate Debate
    PBS, C-SPAN, CNN, FoxNews
    1:00 PM (check local TV listings)
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Someone posted this on SOS................

Just in - Gilchrist will be attending the presidential debate with Huckabee tomorrow. Should be very interesting.

Des Moines Register's Republican Presidential Candidate Debate
    PBS, C-SPAN, CNN, FoxNews
    1:00 PM (check local TV listings)
    I agree Bren, that should be VERY interesting!

The blind leading the buffaloed!

William:

This announcement was even on Lou Dobbs tonight!!

Are you able to get on the Lou Dobbs show???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. THE MINUTEMAN PROJECT IS PRO AMNESTY NOW? AND THE MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS IS "CLOSE THE BORDERS" I KNOW THERE WAS SOME KIND OF SPLIT AWHILE BACK.....BUT ACTUALLY I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHO THE GOOD GUYS ARE. BUT I DID KNOW THAT GILCHRIST HAS BEEN "WANDERING" FOR AWHILE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Exactly. This is what scares me. I think a campaign to illuminate Gilchrists behavior would also go far to shine a light on Huckabee through association. I have checked a couple of other articles on this and they all have him presented as the face of the Minutemen in a similar manner.

A semantic campaign should be waged.
    Absolutely. This has to be our strategy, and I mean now. What do you guys think of showering Lou with e-mails exposing Gilchrist and Huckabee? Showing that Gilchrist does NOT represent us, and Huckabee is the furthest thing from our candidate. Maybe we can get some read on the air.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It could be Huckaby is groping around on this issue trying to look tough. Apparently his "Immigration Plan" was taken from an older plan on the CIS website! Huckaby's camp is so clueless thay had "INS' on the plan, even though the INS was replaced by the USCIS and ICE some time back.

Maybe Huckaby thought Gilchrist would help him, when actually he is getting someone who has gone off the deep end. Probably some of Huckaby's supporters bought off Gilchrist, money is all he cares about these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. THE MINUTEMAN PROJECT IS PRO AMNESTY NOW? AND THE MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS IS "CLOSE THE BORDERS" I KNOW THERE WAS SOME KIND OF SPLIT AWHILE BACK.....BUT ACTUALLY I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHO THE GOOD GUYS ARE. BUT I DID KNOW THAT GILCHRIST HAS BEEN "WANDERING" FOR AWHILE.
    Yes, you are right........Gilchrist is speaking for himself, and nobody else!!!

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps is NOT supporting/endorsing Huckabee!!

From Chris Simcox, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps:

OK my friends, I think this will do it -now spread my words far and wide!
    Chris Simcox

No National Minuteman Group has endorsed Mike Huckabee.

One individual Minuteman has personally endorsed him.

For the sake of clarity, it is important to note that the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), the nation's largest Minuteman organization, is a 501(C)4 non-profit organization and cannot and does not endorse any candidate for public office. MCDC is not associated with Mr. Jim Gilchrist, who today endorsed Mike Huckabee for president.

Jim Gilchrist’s erstwhile Minuteman Project is itself an organization which by its own representations as a non-profit civic group, cannot legally endorse candidates. It does not have any volunteers who observe illegal border activity. It has no border fence building projects. Jim Gilchrist here speaks only for Jim Gilchrist, he does not speak for the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, nor is he nationally representative of most patriots in the "Minuteman movement" – who under no circumstances could ignore the failed record nor endorse the duplicitous “planâ€

Gilchrist is flakey.

Where was the minuteman project last May and June when we were all calling, faxing and emailing the Senate? no where. There web site was frozen and they never sent me one email. Gilchrist was mired in internal scandles during a very crucial battle.

One thing I would like to point out; in a war the first thing one side wants to do is eliminate the leadership of the opposition. It leaves them disorganized and without focus. every time an important vote or battle takes place in our movement Gilchrist flakes out. During the Senate amnesty battle his entire organization disappears, three weeks before the Iowa caucuses Gilchrist endorses a candidate that many belive is an amnesty lover!

I respect the cause of the Minute man project but, their leadership is flakey and I am suspicious Gilchrist may have been a spy from the opposition, because at every crucial moment he offers no leadership. Now he misleads his group.

People lets not be naive, IT would be extremely benificial to the open borders croud to infiltrate our movement, we all know the stakes are high.

P.S. I am still voting Tancredo, he is consistent and I can trust him.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast