Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give these Job's Back to Americans

http://www.geocities.com/tex_2585_8538/ ... 6780629296

I hope this opens The name of the furniture company is Brandon Manufacturing of Texas Inc. It's located at 400 Hawkins St. here in Hillsboro (zip-76645)

we have a company that is the biggest employer in Hillsboro Texas 76645 ( manufacturing that I know of )
    and I know there are illegal immigrants there - too many with green cards bring in people from Mexico. It is my hope that ALI-PAC supporters will email or fax the local Government and CC ICE at the same time . Thank you Tex

http://www.co.hill.tx.us/ips/cms
    County Judge

Judge Justin Lewis

P. O. Box 457
    Hillsboro, TX 76645

Phone: 254-582-4020
    Fax: 254-582-4028
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commissioners' Court

Precinct 1 Commissioner

Bob Atwell

P. O. Box 457
    Hillsboro, TX 76645

Phone: 254-874-5435
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precinct 2 Commissioner

Steven Sulak

P. O. Box 457
    Hillsboro, TX 76645

Phone: 254-694-3787

Precinct 3 Commissioner

Sam McClendon

P. O. Box 457
    Hillsboro, TX 76645

Phone: 254-623-4236

Precinct 4 Commissioner

Lee Harkins

P. O. Box 457
    Hillsboro, TX 76645

Phone: 254-687-2711

What do you mean, "too many with green cards bring in people from Mexico?"

I wrote to the sheriff, by the way.

Ostrich

green card is this ture

http://www.usa-green-card.com/ Green Card Lottery

Do you want to live, work, or study in the United States?

Register Online

50,000 diversity visas ("green cards") are available in this year's Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery (also known as the US Immigration Lottery or the Green Card Lottery). These US diversity visas grant permanent residence and work status to qualified persons.

Applicants for US visas are randomly chosen in the Green Card Lottery. Selected applicants and their immediate family members receive diversity immigrant visas (green cards), which grant the legal right to live and work permanently in the United States of America. You and your family can win green cards, but you must register immediately to the US Immigration Lottery!

USA Green Card offers professional help with the US Green Card Lottery application process. Millions of US Visa Lottery applications are disqualified every year because of format and content errors.

Do not let this happen to you, especially if you are sending your US Immigration Lottery application from abroad. Allow us to professionally prepare your registration for this year's Green Card Lottery. We guarantee that your application will be prepared and submitted in strict compliance with US Government requirements.

that is a green card above