Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck: Adios Amigos - Glenn mouns (Sarcastic)

Glenn Beck: Adios amigos!
    [Insider] Audio Available:

December 16, 2008 - 13:00 ET

GLENN: Okay. Let me give you this story, and this is going to make you sad, very, very sad. Here's the headline: Some Mexicans leaving the U.S., planning never to return (sobbing) I'm going to try to get through this. Vicenta Rodriguez Lopez says she can't afford to live in Colorado anymore because her husband was deported. Roberto Espinoza's going back, too. After 18 years living here in the country illegally as a mechanic, his work permits haven't been renewed. He doesn't want to remain in this country anymore. All are leaving Colorado in time for Christmas. Joining the traditional holiday migration that will number almost one million people, but this time they have no intention of returning to Colorado (sobbing). May I just say this story makes me think of a song that I heard so long ago... that was done by Little Brother Montgomery. It was way back in 1973 when I first heard Little Brother and it's not the song or the words but it's the way he sings it, the way he says it, the talent, the skill behind his art that really kind of encapsulates everything that I'm feeling. Do we happen to have the song from Little Brother Montgomery?

(Music playing)

GLENN: Wow. Ramirez... Ramirez, who left last week driving to Central Mexico, he lost his Denver construction job last August. He said, "You despair, you despair? Well, I used to earn $600 a week. Now I'm getting half of that a week. Oh, sure, I get free healthcare, I've got my kids in school for free... you despair! I'm going to get in my car and I'm driving back!" Sing it, Little Brother.

Nationally remittances to Mexico are down. In August remittances totaled $1.9 billion. That's down 12%. This is the first drop according to Mexico Central bank since we began tracking them. That means that the illegals here in Mexico are sending less U.S. dollars out of our country. God be with you.

(Music playing)

GLENN: Let me just leave you with this. Gustavo Camacho, he was digging trenches in Denver, Colorado. He's been here twice. He's saved enough money now to buy a house in Mexico and he has enough now to start a business. He said he's going to just, he's going back to Mexico to sell food on the street which, if we had only more people that would sell more food on the street here in America. He says he wants his six children to grow up in Mexico where he feels the values are stronger than they are here in America. He said, "But I'll miss it. I'll miss Colorado because you always miss something." Whether you're here or in Mexico sometimes you'll say to yourself, I know I miss something. Maybe it's my hair brush, where did I leave my hair brush? You always have something you can miss, whether you are here or in Mexico. When asked what is it he'll miss, he said, "I think I'll miss the weather most of all. " How could we lose these people who have come here illegally and have such great potential to be Americans, when they've lived here in our country and they can see that what we really stand for, what we really are, the real dream is, to live in some really sweet ass weather.

From email newsletter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOVE THIS STORY!!! LOVE GLENN BECK!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

He doesn't pull any punches that is for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)