Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Glenn Beck Did A Good Job Last Night

Glenn Beck addressed illegal immigration and the NAFTA highway with Rep.Virgil Goode last night. I was glad to see the coverage.

I sure wish Lou Dobbs would get back. Seems such a long time for a tonsillectomy ..could it be a contract dispute keeping him away?

This is very strange that Lou has not returned. I believe it was La Raza that wanted him removed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched Glenn Beck, too. He says it like it is. Goode has been a good advocate to try to stop the Mexican trucks.

I've been wondering if Lou had some complications from his surgery which is causing a lengthier recovery.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    IF you look at the almost Blanket Black out of coverage regarding Illegal Immigration during the Dream Act Fiasco it makes you think that Someone with Huge Power shut down the media. Who or What Group of individuals have that kind of power? That is a question I would like answered. I have my Ideas and after seeing the list of Companies that have been giving Charitable Donations to La Raza, that BIG BUSINESS is whats keeping people like Lou Dobbs quiet. We need to look at the facts and the coverage is just starting to come back and its sparatic a best. JMO

JAK
    This is very strange that Lou has not returned. I believe it was La Raza that wanted him removed.
    La Raza...another reason I hope we will soon shut down the phone lines at the Capital!!!! No Federal Funding!!!!!!!!!!! No Taxpayer DOLLARS of any kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I emailed CNN to ask them when Lou is coming back and would they release a statement to that effect. Here's what they repsonded with:

Thank you for the comment you sent for Lou Dobbs.

Anchor and correspondent e-mails are forwarded to their personal e-mail boxes (when possible), however, the Public Information department receives and acknowledges e-mails on behalf of them. While neither the anchors nor Public Information can reply personally to every e-mail, your comments are important to us and we do read each and every one. Public Information replies on behalf of the anchors when possible, and also incorporates viewer opinions into the weekly anchor reports that are provided to senior management.

If you have mistakenly submitted a question through this comments section, please allow time for it to be tagged as such and routed to the appropriate persons for handling.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and please visit the attached links for more information on our anchors, programs and schedules:

Would you like additional information on our anchors?

Please visit our anchor bio section at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/

Would you like to review transcripts of previous shows?

Please visit our transcript at http://www.cnn.com/transcripts

Do you need information on the show schedules?

Please visit us at http://www.cnn.com/programs

Are you looking to purchase a videotape of one of the shows?

You may order a video and/or transcript of a program or segment from any of the following sources:

Multivision can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN for the past year, and for CNNI, CNNfn or Headline News for the past two months. Call or write at (800-560-0111) (925-472-8880), http://www.multivisioninc.com/

Video Monitoring Service can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN, CNNl, CNNfn, or Headline News for the previous 2 months. Call or write them at (877-698-8007) (212-736-2010), http://www.vidmon.com

FDCH can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN programs (domestic only) from October 1996 to present. Call or write them at (800-266-6397) (301-883-2482), cnntranscript@fdch.com. Or visit their Web site at www.fdch.com and complete an order form. Their mailing address is 1100 Mercantile Lane, Landover, Maryland 20785.

Thanks again for your interest and keep your browser pointed to http://www.cnn.com/.

Sincerely,

What a load of BS

It has been a long recovery from a tonsilectomy. I keep hearing Kitty Pilgrim saying "Lou will be back soon". I wish she could be more specific. I am beginning to wonder if it is something really serious, like cancer. I hope not.

Isn't a tonsilectomy procedure "elective" most of the time? Why would he select a time when all Americans NEED his support so badly?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When Kitty Pilgrim announced Lou had a tonsillectomy she said they expected him to be gone for 3 weeks. If this is the case that would make his return next week right?

JAK
    I just called and they said Lou could be gone for a few weeks!!! I said he has been gone for several weeks already... and STILL he is going to be gone for several weeks??? I'm not sure when he will be back ma'am! (...Cnn rep. replied.) It doesn't take that long... something strange going on here.

Here is CNN's phone number... I hope EVERYONE WILL START CALLING!!!
    404 827 2600 in Atlanta, Georgia! I think we are being lied to. Is La Raza being pandered to ????? Well, we need to make our voices LOUD AND CLEAR...WE WANT LOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    When Kitty Pilgrim announced Lou had a tonsillectomy she said they expected him to be gone for 3 weeks. If this is the case that would make his return next week right?
    FWIW: Kitty Pilgrim said last night that Lou is feeling much better and will be back "soon". She read some of his fan mail to the audience. Maybe he wasn't recovering as quickly as expected. I hope there's nothing more to it than that. I've been concerned about his absence because the timing does seem a bit suspect. I've also wondered if he wasn't getting a bit tired from the relentless defense of American citizens---doing the job American government won't do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast