Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I just called and they said Lou could be gone for a few weeks!!! I said he has been gone for several weeks already... and STILL he is going to be gone for several weeks??? I'm not sure when he will be back ma'am! (...Cnn rep. replied.) It doesn't take that long... something strange going on here.

Here is CNN's phone number... I hope EVERYONE WILL START CALLING!!!
    404 827 2600 in Atlanta, Georgia! I think we are being lied to. Is La Raza being pandered to ????? Well, we need to make our voices LOUD AND CLEAR...WE WANT LOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If something sinister is going on, and CNN had pulled Lou because of the Border Angels and other BS then I HAVE HAD IT!!! Seriously, the movement would not be near what it is today without this man. I've been so educated from his broadcasts and books. He is a personal hero of mine. And IMO the ONLY person on the air speaking the truth and educating on EVERYTHING wrong with this country. The only light of truth in the vast coverup that is the American media.

If this is real censorship, we need to do something. And I mean drastic. we need to demand nation-wide that the truth not be withheld from the American people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    If this is real censorship, we need to do something. And I mean drastic. we need to demand nation-wide that the truth not be withheld from the American people.
    If it is censorship, CNN is in for it. Hell hath no fury like a Lou lover. I'll be all over them, and I bet I'll have lots of company.

JAK
    Well, I hope they aren't pulling a fast one on us but if they are ... I will STOP watching CNN for good!!! I stopped watching Fox because they wouldn't report the truth about illegal immigration. If they take away our major voice and just about our ONLY voice, other than Glen Beck... on the air waves... that's it for me!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I've cooled down a bit and had a minute to think........

What is CNN more afraid of: La Raza pissing their pants, or losing their largest share of viewers

Let's remember that they are still a business. And they will tank without Lou.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

working4change
    I personally believe Lou Dobbs is the only reason for even watching CNN!!!!! I emailed yesterday to ask when he will be back but I have had no response yet. I will call also. Lou is the only person with the guts to speak the truth!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12