Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GLENN BECK HAS HUCKABEE ON TONIGHT HE'S GREAT

HUCKABEE IS ANSWERING ALL THE HARD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BORDER, SECOND AMENDMENT, OIL DEPENDENCY, NAFTA, SPP, ETC.

HE IS VERY GOOD. WATCH GLENN TONIGHT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HUCKABEE IS ALSO FOR SHAMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!

He must have changed his tune since the last time I heard him.

He was VERY WEAK on illegal immigration several weeks ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As soon as I get over him calling me bigot and racist, I'll tune in
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huckabee sure has all the right answers tonight on Beck. I thought he was for giving the illegals amnesty. I like his answers about the SPP and NAU. But these politicians say one thing, tell you what they think you want to hear, then when elected, do whatever they want to do.

I don't think he was ever for amnesty. I've never heard him say that. He didn't pause at all on any of the fast fire questions. He's very articulate and could debate any of the Democratic candidates.

Huckabee

Huckabee's Record of pandering to illegal aliens....is well documented. It matches with John McCain's, Bushes', and all the Democrats record.

He also panders unapolegetically to other minorities....in the last debate at a "minority college" his pandering and catering was sickening.

He also wil raise taxes....then explain how necessary it was. Because you sure cannot cut those social/ welfare programs...that would be racist.

I listen to these cats....then check their records. Huckabee's record doesn't match his smooth speeches.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Did he say he supports enforcement of existing law and cutting off benefits as a way to deal the illegal aliens who are here, or did he tapdance and say he supports a "pathway to citizenship" (i.e., amnesty)??

Call the Senate this weekend, leave voice mails: NO Dream Act Amnesty !

I thought he did a very fine job as well. I was so surprised by his current stance on illegal immigration. I believe he allowed a Mexican consulate office and assisted illegal aliens that had been raided by the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Maybe outside of his office as governor he realizes that America cannot sustain the continuing influx of millions of illegal aliens and open borders.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

It's replaying right now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast