Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote:

"And my only problem with Ron Paul is his position on Israel. He will not assist in the protection of Israel if and when they need us."

This isn't my only problem but as a Christian it is a huge problem. If we turn our backs on Israel, you can kiss this country good-bye. Scripture if very clear on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote:

"And my only problem with Ron Paul is his position on Israel. He will not assist in the protection of Israel if and when they need us."

This isn't my only problem but as a Christian it is a huge problem. If we turn our backs on Israel, you can kiss this country good-bye. Scripture if very clear on that.
    Yes, Gogo- God's word is clear about Israel. Maybe I shouldn't have said 'only' problem, though it is THE reason Ron Paul won't get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    . He's said a few things that sort of alarmed me.
    Same here. And it has NOTHING to do with foreign policy and EVERYTHING to do with illegal immigration.

And Huckabee? A waste of time....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: GLENN BECK HAS HUCKABEE ON TONIGHT HE'S GREAT

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    HUCKABEE IS ANSWERING ALL THE HARD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BORDER, SECOND AMENDMENT, OIL DEPENDENCY, NAFTA, SPP, ETC.

HE IS VERY GOOD. WATCH GLENN TONIGHT.
    I guess you've missed all the times Huckabee pandered for the illegal immigrants. He's not great. Don't forget his state is the home base for so many of the chicken plants that have hired illegal aliens for years...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

31scout wrote
    Hukabee is a dam flip flopping liar. He has criticized a particular Arkansas legislator , calling him unChristian for proposing laws forbidding benefits to illegals. Google this bozo on immigration and see for yourself.
    If we don't stick with our three guys (we are going to eventuallly have to choose between them), we will be bamboozled.

DUCAN HUTER ALL THE WAY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thompson was my hope but I am becoming more underwhelmed by him
    daily. Huckabee is awesome.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Huckabee is awesome.
    Catslave, are you aware that he's weak on illegal immigration?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234