Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    http://www.managedmusic.com/beforeyougo.html

It took 30 minutes to find this link, and I promise to you dial-up users it's worth seeing.

God Bless Our Veterans!

Beautiful! Eyes are full of tears.

I saved this link for my husband to see.

Thank you, and thank you for remembering so thoughtfully.
    Breezy

That was beautiful. Can't stop crying.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, Pine. I was at the grocery store today and an 86 yr. old man who didn't look a day over 70 was looking for a special lotion for his wife. I tried to help him, and afterwards we began to talk. We talked for about 30 minutes. He told me he was in "all three wars". He said he was in WWII, Korean, and Viet Nam and was a pilot. He was amazing. We had a great talk.

OF COURSE, I HAD to ask him how he felt about GWB !! He immediately made a face like, "Oh no, I don't like him." He is against amnesty and he knew EXACTLY WHICH senators had betrayed us last week in the senate vote. I was surprised.

AND, guess what he brought up Senator Jeff Sessions as a good person for President AND he also liked Tom Tancredo !!

I was so impressed that he was more on top of what is happening in his country than most 40 year olds. I guess when you serve in three wars you pay attention to what's happening in your country.

He said he's a Republican, but in 2008 he will vote outside of his party if that's what it takes to get the better person.

Thanks, Pine for this tribute to our soldiers whom we've lost. By the way, he had three brothers all died during the wars. He said that his family always thought he would be the one to die because he was a pilot, but he survived. Here it is Memorial Day, and I "happened" to meet this veteran of three wars and talk about this today ?! Is this a coincidence ?
    It could have happened any other day, but it happened today.

Thank you for posting that...so many vets in my family including husband, son, grandson....I saw all their faces, heard their stories, remembered where they were stationed, some of what they were willing to tell us when they got home....

They did so much and recieved so little....God bless each and every vet...

MJ

What sickens me so much is seeing Bush and Blair the other night together with the old... well you got us... we admit to making mistakes. Sorry so many thousands have died, but at least my oil interests are protected and my daughters didn't serve. Nor, the sons and daughters of any senators or congressmen I know.

Here's my solution to illegal immigration. Any immigrant who loves this country sooooooooooooooooooo damn much can serve their first 10 years in the armed forces of the United States (not Mexico, lol). Then, only then, can they apply for citizenship.

I wonder how many of these brave servicemen will return home to find their job now being controlled by a non american?

Beautiful. Thank you Pinestrawsguys.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

and I "happened" to meet this veteran of three wars and talk about this today ?! Is this a coincidence ?
    It could have happened any other day, but it happened today.
    I know how this feels. I was sitting in general aviation field at Hilton Head. I got to talking with the older fellow next to me on a bench. I received the story of the Tuskegee Airmen from one of those few remaining.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There ARE Senators & Congressman's kids & family serving. We've got some highly educated, well connected, successful troops that chose to serve.

That particular statement is something that the left has been incorrectly & purposefully throwing out there to confuse people, enthuse the anti-war crowd and dishearten our troops. It's an insult to our troops and I assure you they've not been happy about it. It's wise not to throw it around for others to grab ahold of..continuing the montra.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast