Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No problem hon, and I like you are just so infuriated now that there is no need to research that topic. Don't spend the energy on this subject.

Let's fight Public Enemy No. 1 right now, which is the invasion of this country by a foreign country.

As I mentioned before, many of us wouldn't agree on who shot John in most cases. But now we are America united, and nooooooooooooooo one comes between us. We're like sisters and brothers who squable over a glass of koodaid in most case. But this is a critical time in our history. The futures of our children are at stake. We are under seige with no protection from our government.

It is a nightmare we must all work together to put to rest.

Banned
    Thanx honey,

I'm sure there's not many but I'm not looking until tomorrow.

I'm going back to watch it again, I detect an over-abundance of salt in my tear ducts.

THANK YOU, AMERICAN HEROES!!!

Same here, huggggggggggggggggggggggs

You, I and all this great group here kick A** today !!!!!

We are in a war. When there is war, we will all stick together.

Love you.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    The Romans, when they had their empire awhile back, required the "barbarians" to serve 20 years before earning Roman citizenship.
    Just because no one took SPECIAL note of your post here obbop, doesn't mean I missed it. Precisely. The Romans required the "barbarians" to serve. And it was those same barbarians who were trained to know their "target" inside and out who eventually spelled ruin of the empire.

Irony always has it's day in the sun - I'm using the history of the Roman Empire to compare to the modern U.S.A. and how our nation and it's people are travelling down the same slippery slope.

According to my research on the Roman empire and comparing it to our current situation - if history indeed repeats itself in a TIMELY fashion, the United States of America will be completely finished over the next 15 - 20 years UNLESS people know this history! Thus, my reason for writing the book. Post haste!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

And PinestrawGuys - God bless YOU for your reverence and thanksgiving to those who haven't been so lucky as to come out of war alive for that which you enjoy every morning when you awaken and every night before you slumber.

My heart always turns to my fellow veteran who paid the ultimate sacrifice for all of us who still breathe.

Thank you for posting the link. I can sense that it is your message too as you watch it and contemplate.

As for your thank-you, I bid you welcome and it is an HONOR to be capable of still saying "you're welcome" while others cannot. This applies to ALL here who have given thanks to our veterans and their sacrifices. Let nary a one be left out

Kurt

P.S. (Edited for addition) - I'm going to see about permission to use the DVD version of that video and plan on playing it first, followed by the "Nation of Aztlan" DVD throughout my campaign

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    I'm going to see about permission to use the DVD version of that video and plan on playing it first, followed by the "Nation of Aztlan" DVD throughout my campaign
    You're not planning on getting less than 80% of the vote, then.

Lock and load, Hero... Ya need a speech writer?

As a matter of fact, I will be in need of a speech writer! Is that an offer, sir?

Banned
    As a matter of fact, it is.

Just pray I don't spill my beer on the finished product.

Seriously though, I'd be glad to help in any way possible.

I'm going to the VFW and American Legion this month to see what might work for them.

We've got to get MOVING!

Offer accepted. I'll PM you.

Kurt,

we have our primary here next week... are you going for state and can you still run this year?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast