Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oooops, I'm sorry then.

Who are the specific Senators and Congressmen who have children serving in Iraq? I feel as though I should send them an apology.

The Romans, when they had their empire awhile back, required the "barbarians" to serve 20 years before earning Roman citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Oooops, I'm sorry then.

Who are the specific Senators and Congressmen who have children serving in Iraq? I feel as though I should send them an apology.
    They don't need an apology, they just need for people to stop repeating a false rumour. this is no poor man's military like so many would have you believe. They're are large numbers of skilled, multi-degreed troops.

Every time Rangel or Shumer scream this crap, there's a member of Congress on the steps of the hall refuting it talking about his son or daughter or nephew.

Educated, successful troops who gave up everything to serve are blogging every day right along with the not so priviledged. Look them up. Would open a lot of eyes if their voices were heard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I still want to know who in our Congress and Senate have sons and daughters fighting in this war.

I am so tired of their lying bulls***, I want to know their names. Republican, Democrat, I don't care. I want to know the names of those in our government who have children serving in Iraq.

Look it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's been in the press. You could begin your search there.

Banned
    This thread is not meant for arguments about who serves and who doesn't.

It's meant to let us cry for those who have.

Please take your bickering elsewhere.

Just what I thought... no answer.

All I ask is a fair playing field. I ask that your son and my son given the same considering that the Congress and Senate's sons are given.

I ask that our sons be given the same consideration that thieves who cross our borders in complete defiance of the law are given.

I know Clinton's daughter not serving. I know Bush's daughters not serving.. Don't know anyone from LaRaza serving.

My only point was that. The only peeps I know serving are those diehard, best of America men and women who will come back to the states after their service to find their jobs taken by some felon.

Banned
    Dianne,

Please let this go, today of all days. I'll research your WHOLE question tomorrow if you'd like, and give you the TRUEST answers I can find. There are 535 Members in the House and Senate, so the research might take a minute or two. It would help, since you asked the question, if you'd do SOME of it yourself.

We can argue tomorrow, today is what it is. MEMORIAL DAY.

May they Rest in Peace.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast